login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Strength

You don’t realise how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.

The word heart has meaning to almost everyone. When we think of heart, we think not only of the physical heart but also qualities such as wisdom, love, compassion, courage and strength — the higher emotions of human beings.
THE HEARTMATH INSTITUTE

• ~

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• ~

Answered Prayer
I asked for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humility.

I asked for health, that I might do greater things.
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of others,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.

I got nothing that I had hoped for –
but everything I had hoped for.

Almost, despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am… most richly blessed.
Unknown

• “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won’t.” ~Henry Ward Beecher

• When the story of these times gets written, we want it to say that we did all we could, and it was more than anyone could have imagined. ~Bono

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this is a thread from 2012, and I really like the first quote/statement. It’s so true. When one dances around a fear… or simply just not ready to ‘entertain it’ (like that expression… I can see myself telling my fears jokes) (:

anyway… sometimes it just comes down to remembering we are never really alone even with ‘the big things’. Thank you Dear God for reminding me of this over and over again(:

Thank you for bringing the right people, the right thoughts, the right circumstances to create what I keep needing to continue moving forward. Amen to that!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:

Incredibly beautiful…

Thank you for posting this!!!
This is exactly what I needed!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Your welcome(: !! It is lovely thing that it was valuable to you!!! Share more if you choose.

It is also one of my favorites. I found it in the early 80’s and it is very meaningful to me spiritually…

experience: I had done a strong releasing prayer… beautiful experience followed…I felt led into a store I had never frequented… It felt like I was following my feet…(: I walked to the back of the store like I had been there before, chose the plaque like it was mine and perfect… purchased and it became part of my joyous experience…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content