login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Create A Self-Improvement Schedule

I created a video on how one might create a schedule to keep on top of the books and activities one is doing for self-improvement.

Here is the link

In response to Succes_n_Freedom’s post:
This is a thank you for your perfect efforts. I am so looking forward to listening to your ideas. I only heard the beginning, & you caught my attention(: I’ll be back to listen completely today. Thanks again, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Respek, Sn’F!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In Response to SelfcareEnthusiast and Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm

Thank you both. Hope this helps you both.

I’m not sure how much I watched of your video….but a thank you is still in order. I probably watched 15-20 minutes of it…My power went out for a moment, and thought I have enough for now & will listen to the rest when time is available.
With your very natural real-time presentation one can easily see how much goes into making things happen in a very systematic routine way. Personally, I’m appreciative of that…because I look at change… as serious business that can be kept fun by creative things like your charting daily activities.

I am also appreciative of you sharing your enthusiasm about Psycho-Cybernetics. Yes it’s a great book…I have that one and a revised copy. What was very “interesting” to me…I made a decision to locate my book…and reread it per your suggestion….I swiveled my chair around…in a room I’m currently redoing….so order is not yet here…But apparently order enough(:. Because as I swiveled my chair..one of my few versions of the book…Psycho-Cybernetics and Self Fulfillment copyright 1970, was positioned face down right behind me.

I see so many ways to use your chart & so excited about getting started…Like adding workouts & foods to incorporate, various affirmation-routines …..moving forward with current job, and things that propel one toward a new venture, financial self improvement,prayer, meditation, decluttering & home care… etc etc

Yes, I heard you…lol Not to overwhelm…if you have a job and other areas that regularly occupy time. Keeping it simple of course….to a number but a well rounded look at daily living. Thank you…and I will listen to the middle & the end…but for now…once again…you’ve assisted me in this stage of things for me(: with respect and appreciation, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Very interesting. I like how you read just a few pages a day, so you don’t overwhelm yourself. That’s quite a schedule you’ve got there. Thanks for the ideas! You’ll have to let us know how it works out.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

For some time I have tried to make a printable that incorporated a variety of areas for a more “whole-person” approach to my day. With things I want…need..and get away from the should woulda coulda’s …The not doing some things often can feel like avoidance or too huge of a project… that will take “forever”. I use to have a system that was helpful…but I see some cool things ahead with this chart idea S’nF shared.

Succes_n_Freedom suggested reading Psycho-cybernetics and I had thoughts of where did I put that…and my happy circumstance…it was right behind me as I was watching her video(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast : I am very grateful if that’s the work I am looking for that this chart is something that you can use to improve on areas of your life. I am happy you found the book as well. :) I think that this can work well in other areas in life to such as chores, activities etc. I am also almost done with your movie. Just finishing up the sound track.

In response to PositivelyStefania : I have used a chart similar to this to help me in other areas of my life such as my art and workouts. I find it helpful.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content