login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★favorite film clips quality films

dueling banjos
midnight cowboy
cool hand luke
Good Will Hunting:“GWH”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc&feature=related
gwh
pretty lady

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Dead Poets Society Carpe Diem!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
I really loved “Dead Poets Society”!

Here is a really good scene. Down to the River from Brother Where Art Thou.

I met that kid that was in Dead Poets Society many years ago. His name is Robert Sean Leonard, I just looked it up. Anyway, I had just been to see the play “Our Town” in which he appeared with Alan Alda. Now after the play was over I was outside the theatre and Alan Alda actually tooted his horn at me, lol. He was pulling out of the alley and I, apparently, was in his way. After that I was making my way home and stopped in at The Ploughman to have a pint or three and I ran into this Robert Sean guy and told him I’d just seen him in the play and so on and so forth. Anyway, I just thought I’d share that. It was neat to me anyway. Incidentally, at the time I THOUGHT that I recognized him from a movie called “Love at First Bite” and said to him I had seen him once in a vampire movie. He acted embarassed and said that that had been a terrible movie. Well, I just looked it up, ‘cause I always wondered about that, because sometime later I found out that he wasn’t in the movie I was referring to at the time. I never mentioned the title of the movie because I couldn’t remember the title. Apparently this guy had been in a vampire movie, but it wasn’t one that I had ever seen. See, I was confusing him with Jim Carrey. Neither of them were famous at the time. I was referring to a different movie all together. I need to bore you guys about the time I had drinks with a couple of “movie stars” in San Francisco. It might “make your day”!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

while not strictly a clip, i find this amazingly inspirational, so much so that it has motivated me to write a new book “Tao of The Jedi” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9swVmOxS6hQ

Edduffe, are you a writer? I look forward to reading your book!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

http://www.forwardstepsblog.com/2012/10/step-into-the-light/

You’ve had quite a journey, edduffe. When I saw the title of your book I had to go check my bookshelf ‘cause I thought, Man, that sounds familiar. Well, I didn’t have your book, but the title reminded me of a couple I read a long time ago. One was called “Closer to the Light”, which was written by Melvin Morse. (I THINK he was in the news recently for something bad which I’m not going to go into.) The other one was Life After Life and Reflections on Life After Life by Moody. I’ve read those two, but it has been a while. I read them after my Mom died a few years ago. Another book that came to mind for some reason was Help Yourself by Dave Pelzer. That guy went through a very rough childhood and though his story is much different than yours I think you would probably be touched by reading it. Another inspiring life story is that of W Mitchell.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to edduffe’s post:
I looked at your blog…you have some great things there(: Looking forward to taking the time to read and watch what you have(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks :) However, I have to admit it’s not my blog. It belongs to a friend of mine named Thea Westra. You’re right, it is a great blog x

* “ You’ve Always Had the Power
Margaret O’Brien

Shirley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great call, Selfcare. As Good As It Gets is about as Good As It Gets! Fantastic movie. It’s one of those that has several places that make my hair stand on end. I also love that scene where Jack Nicholson brings his neighbor the Chinese soup. I’m a big baby ‘cause that’s one of those movies that makes me cry in places.

Unforgiven is one of my favs too. I’ll have to post something from that. I LOVE the last scene of that movie. I love the dialogue in that movie. It’s a helluva thing killin’ a man

That made me think of I’m Your Huckleberry from Tombstone.

Glory Campfire Scene

The Patriot Susan

And what about The Godfather

Remember the movie Superman. Overall it sucked, but it started out pretty good and the soundtrack was spectacular. Anyway, the scene where Glenn Ford died made me cry. Heck, I even cried when Spock died in Star Trek.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Real Trekkies work out at the He’s Dead gym.

Made me laugh!

I’ve never seen The Pope of Greenwich Village.
Here’s one for ya I’m Mad As Hell

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

:)

Tear Jerkers
Shirley

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

midnight express
dustin hoffman

In response to solarserenity’s post:

One of my most favorite movies is “Powder” it is one of the most infinitely made movies very powerful. The message is exceptional. Here is the full movie! Powder

I,LL LET YOU KNOW MY THOUGHTS OF THE MOVIE,AND I,LL SEND YOU ONE ALSO,FOR NOW THIS IS A CLIP OF A CLASSIC WITH A NICE SONG
THIS IS HIS RESPONSE SOMEONE TELLS HIM HIS MOTHER DIED
PAUL NEWMAN
PAULNEWMAN

GC, have you ever seen Phenomenon with John Travolta? I know that if you enjoyed Powder (I know I did) then I think you would like Phenomenon too. Be sure to rent it.

Incidentally everyone, I listened to Van Morrison’s album “Into the Music” today and I just feel the need to say this SOMEWHERE. It is one of those albums you should listen to. I mean, these days it is so EASY to get great music for next to nothing that it would be a shame to live your whole life and never hear this album.

Here is how I feel about it. There are some things in this life that are ours free for the taking and some of those free things aren’t just free, they are very easy to get. We can get a great education for free, but that takes some effort, but listening to some great music is EASY!!! Let’s say that for some reason that your Niece for some odd reason thinks that Justin Bieber hung the moon and you are driving home one day and there ol’ Justin is sittin’ there on the side of the road with a flat tire and he forgot his cell phone and possy back at the crib so you give him a ride and let him use your phone back at your house. Okay, now ol’ Justin is in the kitchen using that telephone for some reason and your niece happens to stop by your house to borrow a thingamajig. Well, to me, not telling you about certain things like that Van Morrison album would be like me handing my niece the thingamajig and letting her leave without ever mentioning to her that ol’ Justin is in the kitchen if she would like to meet him.

That is also kinda sorta why I stop by bmindful from time to time. I really don’t interact with that many folks in the real world and if I didn’t at least tell SOMEBODY out there about stuff from time to time I think I might explode.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I DON,T REMEMBER WHAT I THOUGHT OF THIS MOVIE,BUT IT HAD THAT 60,S SONG SPIRIT IN THE SKY. PHENAMENOM

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:

Thank you Smart_routines I know exactly what you mean and I will surely take the time to listen to Van Morrison he is one of my favorite singers.

In response to solarserenity’s post:

I love phenamenom because it had a good message as well. I did see it some years ago it was odd how his tumor made him have psychic abilities. It was very interesting.

I KNEW GOD HAD A PURPOSE FOR ME:LOL(:

He sure does!

good song great actor

St Trinians

St Trinians

the whole film ,you will LOL so much
St Trinians

this is from TV series and I just love the grandmothers way of remembering her husband .

BeingEileen

Mamma Mia

just watched this beautiful film

“ A Shine Of Rainbows”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYdEm9IdwDo

Interview

not your average therapy
Dinero,more counselling
Billy C
Travis&Iris
A Classic Film

educating Rita

“you know Yeats” Frank

“the wine lodge” Rita

“no the poet” Frank

“Defending Your Life”: The baby crying in the playpen.

“Sixth Sense”: The scene towards the end where they are sitting in traffic.
Brings tears automatically every time,

some scenes A science-fiction writer, wanting to be a dad, adopts a six-year-old boy who he becomes convinced he is an alien from Mars.

another scene from Martian Child From the movie “Martian Child”
A science-fiction writer, recently widowed, considers whether to adopt a hyper-imaginative 6-year-old abandoned and socially rejected boy who says he’s really from Mars.

Martian Child Dance (young boy who thinks he is a Martian)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I've just watched this movie. If you like ghost movies you'll love this

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

THE GREEN BOOK

LOVED IT!

One of my favorite clips of the movie... He was just told he couldn't use the rest room at a beautiful place he was contracted to play, He was told he'd have to use an outhouse or go down the street. to a bar (The Orange Bar)where  only blacks. He broke the contract with hundreds of people waiting for him to play...

and went to the Orange Bird 

Green Book - At The Orange Bird Jukejoint: Dr. Shirley (Mahershala Ali) cuts loose and plays a little pop music at a small town jukejoint.

AWARDS- didn't know the movie's background or awards. Was a bit out of the loop.

I'm glad I didn't know... I was in a for a wonderful surprise.

{inspired by true story}

was going to send other things about the movie...

DELETED IT(:

instead I'll recommend you watch and/or google(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content