login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Cheery Topic

• by request…I reposted this. Hope to have community join in discussion.

If we listed some current challenges on our plates and someone saw you smiling and sharing with others…they’d wonder….is that a front? No it’s a center (: I’m grateful for tools like this site….so our best can be front & centered.

Being involved on an affirmation site…makes one sound like all is well every moment. We know life isn’t perfect and neither are we. Though a site like this assists in such profound ways that allows for the best with whatever is happening….making one&/or others ‘forget’ …giving the impression that no challenges exist…or none that can’t be worked with. What is your experience on the topic?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

It’s an interesting topic and I’m curious what others have to say.

Sometimes here I’m quiet here instead of cheerful.

I’m listening to EVERYTHING and not just focusing on the positive.

But I like how bMindful focuses on the positive, and I’m impressed how so many of our participants here can PIVOT on any event to make it positive.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:

I too would like to hear from members on this subject. But first I’d like to say I love your choice of words….. “PIVOT on any event to make it positive” Sounds like a great affirmation(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

when I read my affirmations it gives me a big lift as they are how life will be .

Each day on the journey there can be a see saw of emotions but coming here does help to reframe the negatives into positives .

Some days “ acting as if “ gets us through challenging times and the boulders of trouble,worries etc can become pebbles .

my negatives
1) my daughter is very poorly with an eating disorder
2) I am not employed
3)I have health challenges
4)I don’t like where we live .

my positives
1) my daughter is alive and at home
2)I can use this time to complete on line natural health courses
3)I am learning about healing through reiki,affirmations,Louise Hay
4)I have a home ,a bed,bathroom,garden that I can create a sanctuary in

• I do create/write a lot of threads, don’t I? lol. Some knit, I write(:

In response to flowergirl’s post:
I love this flowergirl. This is exactly what I was speaking about. much love, selfcare PSLove your videos on blessings, btw(:

In regard to acting as if & reframing…it does make it so. Reality is a funny thing. If I can tell you how many things…I’ve focused on…changing what I can…in the midst of “unfavorable circumstances” …worked into a wonderful journey…well it always gives me faith & more belief “in the big picture” I know I am not alone (on this site)with this belief&action(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Selfcare

I believe as bmindful is now evolving more and more of us will feel able to share our needs ,hopes, ups and downs .We are a wonderful community of folks from all around the world and all need and deserve ,love ,hugs,understanding ,kindness and to know we are cared about .

Heres a song to share .

With A Little Help From My Friends

In response to flowergirl’s post:

• Great song!
  • Here is one directed right back(: Santana Everything is Coming Our Way
  • I like what you said here too – “I believe as bmindful is now evolving more and more of us will feel able to share our needs ,hopes, ups and downs”

In regard to myself & this cheery site…sometimes positivity can give one a bad name(: like our own enthusiasm is all we need…Interacting with others who care about a direction that assists a greater good in their lives …and care about others …multiplies ones faith and belief. Just shouldn’t rely on it…as our only source of energy. We have the ability to be more consistent and more directed with ourselves. Though, isn’t it nice, when you receive unexpected goodness….from the Universe.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

good subject,I would like to have only positive words to say all the time,maybe there is such a thing as constructive negativity,that can be shared by whoever,if that helps them cope,simalar to the concept of constructive anger.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to ezdoesit’s post:
Hmmmm constructive negativity. Do you mean sharing a different point of view with compassion & kindness? Or do you mean allowing wherever you’re at with whatever anger exists to just come out as is? Or something else..?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

an example of constructive negativity,when fg shared a few negatives in her life,but also acknowledging positive things…I DON,T KNOW ALOT ABOUT ANGER it wasn,t a topic at the dinner table when i was growing up,nor was any other emotion,now I think a person can have healthy forms of anger,non-destructive but communcating feelings if possible so the anger is dissolved in a safe way.

• In response to ezdoesit’s post: and yes emotions need healthy outlets, don’t they?(:
  • …I believe I understand, I just didn’t get “constructive negativity” To me, as soon as ….we reframe the negativity …no longer negative…so I guess I had already negated the negative(: Though, I get it now. And thanks for clarifying (:
  • like accidental’s thread on patience ->reframe irritating circumstances, we write our own history…always authoring our own experience. ->what we can’t possibly know all of the variables in any moment. “Just remembering this fact may allow us to amplify our sense of empathy with others” /A point I got from this is…everyone is dealing with things unknown to them by others. I think that is why bmindful works so well. People focus on kindness and giving their best.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

That was an interesting post on patience,made sense to me.I used to think when I was driving in traffic at times “everybody,s driving like there house is on fire

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content