login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★law of attraction

When people hear about the law of attraction or The Secret they get exited and start applying the law. Many people aren’t getting the results they want and some may find themselves further away from what they want to achieve. The problem for example, many may be telling themselves over and over again in their mind a goal they have is coming true but they may not be taking action necessary to make this happen.

The movie “The Secret” was a good introduction to the basics of the Law of Attraction but it downplayed the hard work that is needed to make things happen. Thinking or affirming things into being is not really how it works, but change is possible if the Law of Attraction is combined with action, focus and persistence. The messages of the “New Thought” teachers of the last 100 years are still relevant today. Go back to William Walker Atkinson’s book “Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World” for an explanation of how the Law of Attraction really works. Check out the new updated gender neutral edition at http://www.hudsonmohawkpress.com

Great discussion. The Law of Attraction Works both ways for negative and positive. It can be a hard thing to attract good things. It takes work but it is worth it.

My Blessings,

Mary Rettig

Like my page at https://www.facebook.com/maryerettigpage

Will Smith, Oprah Winfrey, Jim Carrey – Just a few of the big names that believe and use The Law Of Attraction!

They are all inspiring people with inspiring stories that all stem from ‘The Secret’

Watch the link below and see how Will Smith used The Law Of Attraction to transform his life.
——> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOK7q7TOK5U&feature=plcp

xxxx

One thing I have found that has a significant impact on achievement of your desired reaults is the thought pattern that is continuously going on in the subconscious. If not properly controlled those thoughts can have negative impacts on the achievemet of your desired results. I read a book called “The Power of Believing” by John Hall available on amazon.com that recomends the use of “Life Scripts” to get the thoughts in your subconscious under congtrol. Since I have incorporated the use of life scripts into my daily routine i have seen significant positive results.

In response to sandonwilson’s post: great topic of course(: Thanks sandonwilson for creating this thread!
Thought, Allowing & Action

• ~ ~

I believe this allowing is often confused with resting on our laurels.
To me allowing… is… believe in your intentions….
believe in a Higher Power that sets things in motion and brings things together Greater than we can do alone. I believe it means continue to bring all of this in when creating a space for a greater anything. Life is awesome because we made a decision to make room for that… believe in that… enjoy that… and act on that(:

selfcare

• You can’t just wish change; you have to live the change in order for it to become a reality. ~Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

Begin today. Declare outloud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy. Sarah Ban Breathnach

• In the measurement world, we set a goal and strive to achieve it. In the universe of possibility, we set the context and let life unfold. Author Unknown
  •  Life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it William James

I Am living a Divine plan

Attract What You Dream Of : 30 Law of Attraction Exercises To Help You Manifest More (With Examples

ae0ce2cdd84d4e94785c4754e2854e92.jpgRelated imageRelated image  →   I Am flexible and flowing, and loving all that is getting done in my world.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content