login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★An Exercise to Help You Find Your Purpose

I just found this and haven’t tried it yet, but it looks promising. If any of you do it please post your experience. You don’t have to post your purpose though, just if you found the exercise useful. I have read before that it is best to keep your life purpose to yourself.

How to Find Your Purpose
The link above takes you to an exercise to help you. Steve Pavlina.

themadcookieman’s post:
The link above takes you to a list of human qualities to help you find your purpose

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Steve Pavlina is an insightful guy, and I respect his forthrightness, particularly with regard to the more non-conformist things he’s into (ie, polyamory)

He started his blog about the same time I started bmindful, he’s put a lot more effort in whilst I was busy working on too many other sites. I’m so glad I’ve dropped as many of my other commitments as I can so I can focus on bmindful. Focus focus focus :)

He’s done some amazing things with his site and I hope that someday in the not to distant future bmindful is as much of a ‘force’ as his blog and community are.

Thanks for posting that article! I’ll give it a read first thing, I’m off to bed now (it’s 2am!)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

When I was searching for info on how to help in how to discover my purpose I came across several things that looked worthwhile. I haven’t been through them all, but here are the links that I thought looked promising and worth taking a look at. I have not been through them yet and have not done any of the exercises yet.

E-Zine Article

15 Questions to Ask Yourself

The One Question Website

I haven’t been through all of this, but there may be some promosing links here Aspire Now

Four Questions

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I thank God for all my blessings and welcome his spirit into my heart.

Some great links in this thread. Seriously check them out :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jack Canfield

"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"

Buddha

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why"

Mark Twain

"If you can't figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose"

T D Jakes

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content