login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Where Are You Today?

Being is not only beyond but also deep within every form as its innermost invisible and indestructible essence. This means that it is accessible to you now as your own deepest self, your true nature. But don’t seek to grasp it with your mind. Don’t try to understand it. You can know it only when the mind is still. When you are present, when your attention is fully and intensely in the Now, Being can be felt, but it can never be understood mentally. To regain awareness of Being and to abide in that state of “feeling-realization” is enlightenment. Eckart Tolle

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are. Marianne Williamson

My favorite place is in the now…..I enjoy now…now is good. This thread is a place to capture your now…for you. If it assists another, that is good also. Share if you feel inspired.

• ~

New day:
Now is being…and describing normally takes away away from the experience.

• In response to AccidentalNote’s post: …sometimes someone comes along and expresses what we try to say …ever so simply & powerfully. Thank you for that concise summation:free and healthy… no worries….everything works out for the best … Godscreation: made a similar comment.

Absolutely agree.
  • ~

New day…:
I am ever so Grateful. Thank you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My thoughts that just came to me,in regards to living in the now…If I,m living in the now,life is more manageable,and considerably less stressful.For instance,you could draw this comparison…the further I get from the now,tomorrow next week etc. it,s like I,m trying to juggle a half dozen balls,which can be very problematic,but if I,m staying somewhere close to the now,or perhaps this day,not tomorrow,or yesterday,then it,s like I only have to juggle 1 ball or 2 at the most,which is easy compared to several…Also living and thinking in the present moment, can shift your consciousness towards spirituality and serinity,without any great effort other than bringing the focus of existance into the now,that,s basically eckart tolle,s entire philosophy.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I like the now – it is a place of peace and acceptance .

Dwelling in the past can bring up regrets and moving into the future can cause many fears and doubts .

The now is to me like an enchanted place because I have been away from it so long ,but those precious moments where I just totally be present are to me so calm and healing .

love and peace ,Flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
The now is an enchanted place. Love that!
In response to ezdoesit’s post:
Living with a big picture focus (with regard to wisdom from past and ideas about the future) is one thing, though living in the past or the future destroys the art of truly living. So in agreement, ezdoesit!

Other responses in intro(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I agree thinking of the big picture is appropriate,the reason I didn,t emphasize goals and aspirations is perhaps because I don,t have any.lol …but seriously,the idea of living in the now is not to obscure vision of the future,like driving in fog.The future and the big picture,still has signifigance,and the objective is to thrive not just survive.The way to get there in my estimation,is to perpetually live one present moment in front of the other,until whatever goal is reached.

Thanks to this thought provoking thread I am going to spend more time in the now .It is like a huge weight lifting off your shoulders and a knowing that

“every little things going to be alright “.

love and peace Flowergirl

I was reading somewhere 10 different pets,I,m sure they are grateful to have someone that cares for them and blessings to you(:

we have 2 spaniels ,a cat ,2 bunnies and 6 guinea pigs at the moment ,the cat and one of the dogs is my daughters but all the rest are mine , I love animals .They give us so much love .

They are a good example of living in the present moment ,no worries about when the next lot of haty is coming !

love flowergirl

I’m in a space of opening up and letting go .

I am releasing old thoughts /ideas and beliefs that are no longer part of my soul .

I am opening up to starting routines ,moving forwards ,creating all sorts of things and stepping into my authentic self with both feet .

With tomorrow’s full moon and Autumn approaching theres a pull towards being out in nature and being grounded by being in contact with the elements .

I’m in a beautiful place of gratitude – every moment of the day brings so many gifts to us .

love flowergirl

I feel free and healthy. I have no worries. Everything always works out for the best.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:

I like this for an affirmation it is really good. Thank you!

This thread is from 2012. I saw want to bring this current(: Feel free to join me(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content