login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

-★Thought For Today

“ Free From Expectations To be peaceful is to be free from expectations and to want nothing from anyone. Take the initiative and be generous. Lead the way and do something. This is the secret to being content in all circumstances “

copied from Thought For Today
love and peace Flowergirl

SOMETIMES OUR BIGGEST ADVISARY IS OURSELVES.I SAY THIS BECAUSE I,VE BEEN,RECENTLY SEEING GLIMPSES WHERE I COULD BE LIVING A MORE REWARDING LIFE,AND SIMULTANEOUSLY FEELING PARYLIZED TO ASSERT MYSELF,THAT COULD DRIVE A PERSON CRAZY.THAT,S WHY MY PROBLEM SEEMS TO BE ME,THEN ON THE OTHER HAND SOCIETY DOESN,T NECESSARILY ADVOCATE PEOPLE GOING BEYOND IT,S LIMITED VISION OR DANCING TO A DIFFERENT DRUM

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

FG, have you ever seen those threads called Notes from the Universe? I think you’d enjoy them. I would bring them up, but I think I’ve done enough posting for a few days.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

WHO WAS IT THAT SAID…“ONE DAY YOUR WAITING FOR THE SKY TO FALL…THE NEXT YOUR DAZZELED BY THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL

Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Barenaked Ladies. One of my favorite bands.

Here is Bruce Cockburn

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Oh GREAT! Now I’m in a music posting mood! I already spent a couple of hours early this morning searching for and posting music somewhere else, lol!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

YA I HAVE EVERY SONG COCKBURN HAS EVER RECORDED AND HE,S PRODUCED MANY.IT WAS A RETORICAL? BUT I,M SURE MANY WILL ENJOY LISTENING TO YOUR POST,HE PLAYS AN AWESOME GUITAR.

2 thoughts I enjoyed from Lee:

I can only really focus on whatever it is that my heart is interested in.

• ~
    My purpose is to fully realize/actualize my Self and to make my contribution. I cannot fully realize my Self without making my contribution, and I cannot make my true contribution without realizing my Self.

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content