login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Sharing Positivity!

Hello and I hope your day is truly and utterly amazing!!!! Today I was able to share this wonderful BMindful.com site with 426 fans on my www.facebook.com/Smiles2yous Page… I am soooo privilaged to be able to share a positive habit of affirmations with people all over the world… what a sincere blessing it is and the joy floods my soul…..
*So the next question is, What are you doing to spread Love, Positivity, Joy and Happiness in the world? I am always looking for new and exciting ideas, Can you please share yours, so that I may learn something new and be able to pass it on??? You will make a huge difference in two lives today, mine and yours! From there we can reach one person at a time.
Thank you and I truly look forward to reading your wonderful ideas, thanks in advance for sharing! Smiles2yous! Be Smylee :^)

In response to Be Smylee’s post:
Hello Smylee I like your style! I gravitate to efforts like yours(: Look what you created from love! What a tribute to your mom…Through that LOVE you created sharing smiles. Here’s to you, your loving energy and the love of your special mom. Take time to smile at yourself today and then pass it on…..

…found a few incredibly joyous songs by Jason Mraz.
We know…there will be someone who doesn’t like Mraz. There will be someone who doesn’t like the lyrics. There will be someone who doesn’t like that I contributed it or like it because I did(: . Though…there will be someone somewhere…who will share the feeling …and like the joyful melodies &/or share tunes of their own that do it for them. And the trickle effect begins….someone somewhere…will be positively affected by the manner in which joy was experienced…and someone will pass it on….All we can do is love from what we have understood that phenomenal sentiment to mean(:
Anything You Want-Mraz
The World Exploded into Love-Mraz
Freedom-Mraz

gratitude music ♫Thank You Song
Finding Joy
50 Ways to Nurture Happiness
A bmindful member once shared this happiness site with me, and I really appreciated it, and I pass it on(: The photos alone are quite nice.
Happy healthy people
by Anne Alekson
►are 35% less likely to get a cold and produce 50% more antibodies in response to flue vaccines than the average person
►have a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, hypertension and infections
►And we can encourage the production of our brains ‘JOY juices’ to produce more happiness and feelings of wellbeing. The brains ‘JOY juices’ are the natural happiness-enducing drugs that your brain produces daily.
►Endorphins – the brains painkiller which is 3 times stronger than morphine.
►Serotonin – a natural calmer of anxiety and a depression reliever.
►Oxytocin – the bonding hormone; and
►Dopamine – promoting alertness and a feeling of enjoyment.
►Imagine if you created more of the above natural brain chemicals. How would your life be different? You would likely be calmer and less anxious, with no depression. Your pain threshold would be higher and you would be more alert and happy in all situations. Sound good? Of course it does, so take the following tip to optimize and encourage your brain cells to produce more of the good ‘JOY juices’. TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN AND SMILE…yes smile. Do it, right now and feel lighter and happier immediately.

• Powerful Beyond Measure

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
      — Marianne Williamson

“Do not doubt yourself, for where doubt resides, confidence cannot. Do not neglect yourself, for with neglect comes loss. Do not imagine yourself to be less than you are, not more than you are, but seek always to become all of which you are capable. Do not allow yourself to become arrogant or discourteous, for both are characteristics adopted by those who seek to cover their weaknesses. Do not spend time regretting the past, but invest that time wisely by preparing a better future. You are a fertile seed of the Creator of all things, destined not to lie dormant, but to spring forth from the soil called life, and grow upward toward the unlimited horizons – overcoming all obstacles in the process. It is your destiny to tap your talents and to achieve all that of which you believe yourself to be worthy…to love more, anticipate more, overcome more, plan more, attract more, and to enjoy more than you ever dreamed possible. Such is the standard of life awaiting your mental decision and outstretched hand. You are deserving – you are becoming – and you shall succeed.” by Jim Rohn

Everyone (who wants to) have a great day…and thank you BeSmylee’s for bringing more joy to myself and bmindful(:

f10b08dc8950b5ff5773428b381aff67.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank You!! Thank You!! Smiles2yous!

Happy People S M I L E for no reason!!! Smiles2yous!!! Be Smylee!!

… is it bad that i revisit this post often…to see that smiley sun picture…lol lol Smiles! !!

• ________________________
    a related video about a new site Happier.Com
  • ________________________

In response to Be Smylee’s post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

(_)I just May be the happiest creature on the planet…. besides u of course… SMILES2YA!!!!!!

I wish you could actually post the videos in these threads, wouldn’t that be just too cool!

Walking on Sunshine
Lovely Day
Break My Stride
Sing A Song
Hey Ya
Feelin Stronger Every Day
You Ain’t Seen Nothin Yet
Perfect Day
Celebration
I’m Alright
Make Someone Happy

You can’t listen to this list and not feel great!

And here’s one to grow on… a surprise for you guys

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

AGREE!!!!!!! Thank you!!! U a awesome!!

Ps. Posted this 2wks ago and now an update…the www.Facebook.com/Smiles2yous page is at 504..So excited how quick the smiles are spreading around the world!!!

BeSmilee where are you these days? Best to you(:

th?id=OIP.srsTDk4GFi4IetpgyR30PgHaHA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=164&h=156

I Am living a Divine plan

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content