login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Magnetic Fields, ESP and Quantum Entanglement

Some interesting topics. Don’t have time to post on this right at the moment, but wanted to get the thread on here so I wouldn’t forget about it.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

Hi MCM,

I have mentioned before about ESP but didn’t think anyone was interested. I believe greatly in ESP, and Telepathy. It seems as though these two have beome stronger with me and the friends I am close with. I know when one of them is thinking about me because I see their face inside my forehead all of a sudden. No I cannot give dates and times for these happenings they just happen suddenly and not all the time. There are others who have greater abilities.

In response to Godscreation’s post:

I know I’m not the only one who loves it when you share about your experiences. You are an honest, kind, loving creative person who brings the best out in others. And btw, ESP is a fascinating subject!

I have learned not to assume people aren’t interested simply because they haven’t responded. / I am always pleasantly surprised that others (who don’t share regularly with me)…have received something wonderfully significant…and on a rare occasion some interpret things/ or harboring some feeling/view so different from mine/forming opinions..in the midst). The internet is an odd mode for sharing oneself. Lets get the spirit of bmindful back where we spoke to one another, while sharing about what triggers our personal successes/interests etc. So share away GC.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I can’t give you the source, but I believe it was genuine.

They took two people and put them in separate room. They put an electronic gizmo on them to read their brain activity and they also put some kind of doohickey around their head that produced a magnetic field. They aligned the magnetic field of the doohickeys (whatever that is) so that they were in synch. They then turned off the lights in the rooms. Okay, so every once and a while they would flash a light in one of the rooms and whenever they did they measured the brain activity of each person. Remember, I said that they would flash a light in ONE of the rooms. The neat thing is that whenever they flashed a light a certain part of their brain would show activity not for just the person who saw the light, but for the other person as well. It wasn’t random either, it happened consistently. The person who didn’t literally see a flash of light saw one anyway. The magnetism has an affect. Some biologists suggest that this is related to how birds and other animals act collectively in some ways. It is a type of esp. Have you ever seen flocks of birds when they are flying in what seems to be some kind of ballet or schools of fish doing the same thing? They believe that this is a related concept and though we don’t really understand how it works yet, it is nevertheless real.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Quantum Entanglement is something that defies our explanation of time and space. At least it defied MY understanding of time and space. (That isn’t saying much.) Anyway, let’s say there is a tiny ball floating in front of you. This little ball is super-duper tiny, but we are going to blow it up so you can see it. Well, it turns out there there are really two of these little balls and they are connected somehow. If you move one of them, the other one moves also. They are connected. Well, it turns out that the distance between them does not matter. You can separate them by an inch or by a billion miles or by 100 trillion miles, whenever you move one of them the other one of them moves in unison. I don’t know how they know this, but apparently they do and they know it absolutely. The really significant thing is that space and time do not seem to matter. They are entangled. Nothing can move faster than the speed of light, yet these little particles don’t seem to care about that little problem. You can separate them my hundreds of light years and they still act like they are holding hands. Neat, huh.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

MCM… I love your scientific terms….. is this quantum entanglement related to string theory?

I have heard of string theory, but I’m not a physicist or anything close to it so I don’t know if it is related. For some reason the term string theory makes me think of parallel universes. I’ll have to look it up. I’ve heard theories of infinite universes, which I think is really fascinating and I’ve also a heard of a theory where they believe that there are 11 universes. Why eleven? I don’t know. I think it had something to do with resonance. It was on a television show I saw a while back on the science channel or something. If I remember right they used an analogy of how one string on a violin can make another string vibrate and at the right resonance they greatly influenced one another. I don’t know if that has anything to do with string theory though. Ask me about economics! I can’t explain physics, but I can explain pretty well why progressives are ruining the economy, lol!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I found some neat videos on youtube. Check these out!

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Ain’t it cool how science lines up so well with spirituality? It’s all one thing, ain’t it? We are all one. Throw in time, baby! It’s all now. What was is and so is what will be, blows my mind. Makes me think of my sense of self also. I don’t get atheists. Well, actually, I think I do get atheists and it has a lot to do with ego, but I digress, Cupcakes! Makes me think about thoughts as things, something that has crossed my mind many times. Kind of like a radio wave. Does matter exist? Is everything energy? Is a thought a thing with a life of its own? Once it is created does it float around? Are some of the thoughts you have just you becoming aware of a thought that is already out there? Are they all out there floating around and mingling? When our body fails do we lose who we are? It sometimes bothers me, the thought of losing who I am, but what if I die and wake up and realize that, HEY, that wasn’t me, why was I so attached to it? If so, it would be because as I am now my sense of who I am is limited to what I now know. As I am now, I want to keep the sense of who I am, because I think that given enough time I can really blossom and be all I can be. But, what about youth? My youth has faded away. Wouldn’t it be great to be young and healthy and wise with the wisdom of ages worth of experience and knowledge? Maybe, and I digress again, Cupcakes, these bodies are designed to expire to move us forward so that we don’t become complacent a get stuck in an unconscious malaise.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You’re great!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

So are YOU!!!!! And GC, too, and many others come to mind as well.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Hi MCM, Laurie and All!!

I learned something today. I have a cat friend that comes to visit me just for a few minutes and then leaves. He is so cute but very independent and doesn’t like being fussed over too much.

Anyway this cat loves my neighbor because she is very quite with him and gives him a slight massage but not near his tummy like I did he hates that! He accepts water from her but not me.

I was throwing out trash the other day and he saw me and meowed at me, I told him to come here since I grew a bed of catnip for him. But he just meowed and left. It hurt me until my psychic side said, “Wait a minute Mary he’s just saying Hi! Just like you do when you see someone you know. Maybe he is busy on his way somewhere like you are at times.”

He was kindly acknowledging my presence and went about his business. How come I didn’t realize that before?

Because I was not quietly listening to my inner voice. Now I know what to do when I see him! It is such a great feeling because I can communicate with him.

I hadn’t seen him some time ago and missed him. I told my neighbor that I missed him and was thinking about him. Later on that day he came to my gate and started meowing! That is telepathy because he hadn’t been around for a long time. We must keep tabs on these things because they become stronger as time goes by.

Hugs and blessings,
Mary

In response to Godscreation’s post:
Great stuff to allow in..and let happen(:Thanks Mary(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

MCM thanks for sharing the videos… string theory and quatum physics is a big interst of mine altho on a lay persons level…. want to read Gregg Braden’s book on Fractal Time…. and yes I totally agree that science and spirituality are intermingled and basically the same….

thanks again… Kathy

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content