login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Shifting Gears....to This Moment[Bmindful]

You landed here…why? How is bmindful assisting this moment for you?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This Moment

I have been taking in all the good that is so easy to find on this site…and this moment..I am signing off..because I got what I came for(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I landed here as a step on the pathway of my beautifull healing ,learning journey .Its a place to stay and grow for a while .love flowergirl

Hi ((flowergirl)) i am jan i just joined and such.
I came here a lot though for free and there still was sooooooo much
to search here of the positivity.
I think the owner and the people who run this are just great for doing so. i own a support group and understand as many of u of course do too how much it takes and the time, energy, and effort to have such a site and group forum as this one is.

really i am rambling so sorry u dont even know me

what i just wanted to say to ya is that i liked how u worded your post :)
“a place to stay and grow for a while”

and u are right i never thought about it anyway like this but it is a beautiful
thing such as healing and taking that journey to do so.

lol jan

janymak
www.bipolar4lifesupport.com
support group / 4 any mental health,sharing coping strategies &learning through each others experiences :):) Family&Friends also Welcome :) :) LOLAH

I guess I come to bmindful because I need good people around me. I don’t care if they share the exact same views or beliefs, or contradict them and provoke debate; as long as they’re ‘conscious’ people with ultimately good intentions them I’ve succeeded in some way in being a part of something worthwhile.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

In response to Lee’s post:

Just waking up to a full day…though read your post Lee..and it is dialogue/wisdom/ like yours that inspired my original participation. So here I go again… inspired(:

And Lee, yes indeed ..you’ve succeeded in …in large ways!(: and provided a place for people to become more conscious/mindful and progressively better in their most valued areas …

…even if I was to leave bmindful…I know will keep in contact with a few…or more … that I call friends. A gift that keeps giving(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Lee so wonderful to hear from you….. I for one can never thank you enough for this sire… Kathy

This moment…I allow Bmindful to be a place that I choose something that will be very helpful for areas that need a more refined focus.

…seems when shared with those who also want the best for themselves…a stronger element occurs…possibly helping another I’m hoping…also.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content