login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ Power of Acceptance

What does The Power of Acceptance fee like to you?
How does it set you free?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I accept that every experience I go through is mine and mine alone.

In response to Refreshed & In The Flow’s post:

To me, the power of Acceptance is the ability to remain non-judgmental with others. If I try to place my values on them and see them from just my perspective, I miss out on truly knowing where they are coming from and understanding the complexity of their situation. This enables me to move much quicker in resolving any conflict they may be experiencing. I don’t always have to agree with them, but I do need to understand where they are coming from and accept them for who they are and respect their differences. This sets me free to be be myself and it allows them to be themselves.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I work with the public all day and I used to get intimidated by certain people… now I realize I can have a profound effect on them just like they did me, so I accept the responsibility to be happy even with the grumpiest people… SMILE ~

DOING THE BEST I CAN-THAT MOTTO IS WHAT I NEED TO ADHERE TO TODAY. AT SOME POINT IN MY LIFE I DECIDED,THAT,S GONNA BE MY MANTRAWHAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT ACCEPTANCE MANY THINGS,IT,S THE KEY TO SERINITY AND ANOTHER IS IF I CAN,T EFFECT IT, OR DIRECT IT,ACCEPT IT

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content