login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Dreams

I am a dreamer and i dream to be with my man in a loving, beautiful, joyful, relationship, with two kids and sufficient money to run my happy family. What is your dream?

I dream of living in a fairly secluded house on a mountainside overlooking the ocean. I make my living by making movies and writing music.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

wow! i can certainly see you do that :D good luck mate .. happy living . Much love :D

I’m living my dream.

oh , and then there’s the Bahamas … haven’t lived that part yet but it’s coming !

having enough money to take care of myself and family and have enough left over to help others…be able to live part of the year here in USA and part in New Zealand which is my hubby’s home….

my dream is to live in the countryside working in an animal sanctuary ,married to a hippie like myself and with a close comunity of friends.love flowergirl

• I have to agree w/ d’Marie I’m also living my dream..I’m healthy and have a wonderful hubby. I like how I feel..and love moving forward..I always believe I’m right where I should be.

Though..I wouldn’t mind:

• My dream is to have my basic routines – more advanced..and not just time to cram my routines in..but the time to create even greater routines..
  • My dream is to have a home large enough to have a little gym made just for me in it.
  • I would like a large kitchen and garden with my favorite foods growing in my large yard.
  • I would like to have a personal-pro trainer that works with my health/fitness appearance goals. I would like my hubby to have the same. So as we age..we always feel and look our best.
  • I would like to have enough funds to retire early, go back for other advanced degrees full time, and start a business that fits with my wellness interests. Something that is so part of me that it would feel like passive money..and I’d be helping many others..
Wherever we retire..I would like it to be a place that is close to my favorite environments..so everyday is a vacation..Similarly to now..but mountains would be nice too.
  • I would like to have a paid off spacious home in an area that we will also retire in.

Though..I am grateful for life as it is..everything else is icing.
Health truly is #1..and I’m so grateful for it. Having my current relationship that is so comfortable and allows for indiv. growth and growth as a couple are simply gifts.

And all else would be great for us..and we’d enjoy it.. like anything that is extra.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

wow! its so nice to read and share dreams :) I dream to be loved and to be happy and spread lots of love and happiness :)

I would love to be able to make other people’s dreams come true…

Me too, won’t that be the best super power!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

i third that totally :)

I have many dreams…

My first and important dream is to see my sister and my best friend happy.

My second one is to have my own two orphanages with my own money.

My third one is to have a world full of generous and kind people.

My fourth one is to have a peace world.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content