login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★TheUniverseIsOur Playground [Action LoAStyle]

• What kinds of processes you’ve noticed that made differences in recent days (or the past) which helped create a trigger that spurred you unto action. I think these specifics can teach us alot individually and as the dynamic group we already are.(:

1 2 3

• ~
    [affirmations]

thread in process:

lhay46.jpg

2e0834529263b310765a895d100b2fbc.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

For me, action is always easy when I am in the now, in the moment.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
For me, action is always easy when I am in the now, in the moment.
Hiya Kath(:
Absolutely agree the now is where we create from…

And in addition to that for me I also …often need to prep myself to engage in some of the the action I need…To go from a need to a desire.

Sometimes it may appear I’m wasting time… like enjoying things on the internet, responding to like minded people, doing something creative…and then somehow… voila!!! I allow the action to be something I really really want to do. By doing this it makes things more enjoyable and keeps me from burnt out(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

456010b9bc693f8d4690d2e11b33df9f.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ACTION AND THE LAW OF ATTRACTION  article by Peter Joubert

Start by Making a Decision
Everything in Life Is a Choice
What Do You Really Want?Start by Making a Decision
Everything in Life Is a Choice
What Do You Really Want?

Hope is what keeps all suffering in place. Hope is the expectation that something outside of ourselves, something or someone external, is going to come to our rescue, and we will live happily ever after.

Being → Doing → Having.

• ~
  • ~
    Robert quoted Abraham today and it resonated with my post

“TAKE THE TIME TO LINE UP THE ENERGY FIRST, AND ACTION BECOMES INCONSEQUENTIAL. IF YOU DON’T TAKE THE TIME TO LINE UP THE ENERGY, IF YOU DON’T FIND THE FEELING PLACE OF WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR, NOT ENOUGH ACTION IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE” (Abraham)

• article
    attraction-serendipity-and-action I suspect many people assume it is something like 99% thought and 1% action. More likely, it is something like 20% thought, 80% action.

That 20% thought can be quite powerful and influence much of your actions so I don’t at all discount that 20%. Just don’t get deceived into believing that the LoA means sitting around thinking to yourself about how to achieve your goals.

• ~
      related thread coming soon…

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content