login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Progress Chart

It is helpful to remember that there are times when we are going to backslide when we are trying to achieve something. The important thing is to NOT give up. You are NOT a loser. Many people give up at the backslide points. On the chart it would be points 3, 5 or 7. The thing to remember is that even if you backslide you are still in a better position than when you first started off. Stepping back and looking at the big picture can help you prevent a backslide from turning into an I quit. These hiccups in your progress are completely normal and no one reaches any worthwhile goal without a few. It is normal. It is normal. It is normal. It is part of the process. Now that you know this, don’t forget to give yourself a break when you backslide. Give your self a break instead of a give up.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Take advantage of the best time of day to make progress! When you wake up in the morning.

Why? Because you are already in a very relaxed state. This is a great time to do affirmations. I also think that there is a special power in the act of writing out our affirmations.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Take advantage of your sanctuary right before you go to bed. Start closing out the world a little earlier each evening. Do you REALLY need to watch that stupid movie tonight? Get in your bedroom, get comfortable, journal some, plan a little, or watch ONE show you like in your sanctuary instead of the den. Make a list of stuff for tomorrow. Got something on your mind, write it down and let your subconscious work on it while you sleep tonight.
Plan on getting up an hour earlier than usual tomorrow and make more productive use of your time. I believe it will also make you healthier.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

great suggestions…. thanks

MCM..love the visuals and the ideas(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am reading an ebook I got called “Program You Mind for Success in Record Time”. It has been really good at summing up a lot of stuff about affirmations. It had a chart in it similar to the one I drew for you guys, but it has some useful insights that I want to share with you guys soon. I think I’ll make a concise summary of it.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content