login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Universe Speaking to Me...

Once you open your eyes to possiblity, you start to see that the universe is speaking to you in ways you couldn’t imagine. It’s probably always been speaking to you, you just may not have noticed. The Universe said something wonderful to me today…

I was going through one of my career-related books, gobbling up little gems of information for how to make the switch into my new chosen field. I got to a chapter about goal setting, and how it’s best to set your sights high and not limit yourself. And then, the author used the following quote from Hellen Keller:

“One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”

Seeing that quote stopped me in my tracks.

Growing up, I was teased quite a bit, and often found myself in my room, surrounded with my books and favorite music, but often sad. There were times when I felt hopeless and felt like things wouldn’t get better. Then, one day, my mother brought home a poster for me, by Nike, actually, and she put it on my closet door where I could see it everyday. Whenever I felt at my worst, I would look to that poster and realize that what I was experiencing was temporary and that I was destined to go off and do great things. But since I grew up and moved away, I hadn’t seen the poster, or the quote on the poster, again.

The quote on the poster was the same quote found in the book.

Tears welled up and I smiled, and I took it as a sign that I was definitely on the right path…

I too love your story,and the quote you shared “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.”

I will put the quote on my bulletin board(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hey Urban yogi here”
very nice quote”

There is a modern term to describe your experience”
Its called quantum communication”

Yes the universe does hear us because we are entangled with on all frequencies and dimensions”

Im not big on goal setting myself as I feel that we are already the goal’

This realisation came to me in Meditation just recently and i nearly fell of the couch laughing after years of trying to get somewhere then realising I was already there but had forgotten”

Here is a link to a really great dvd i recently bought”

Its called Quantum communication about how the universe speaks to us if we can use the correct frequencys and the amazing laws of attraction”

http://www.voiceentertainment.net/movies/quantumcommunication.html

peace”
Urban yogi”

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content