login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2024 More - Already -affirmations

More already affirmations 

Page 1

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics

→   Others may not feel a sense of safety on the earthly plane, but I can extend that safety and support to them. It is already theirs, but i can make it my job to remind them that they belong here and are supported in their life experiences and choices.
  →   What I do here on this planet is real, and is important, and my life has already affected many people in positive ways I cannot even imagine.
  →   Some of my closest connections have already come into my life, and others are on their way in. All of this happens in divine right timing, and this pleases me to no end!
  →   Healing is another way of saying something is 'healthified' more than before, it is only filled with positive connotations and it is the unconditional act of making something better than before, no matter how good it already is...it is not conditional!
  →   Thank you for the wonderful habit I have created to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done
  →   My problems have already been solved.
  →   I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished
  →   I transcend my sense of lack and align with what my higher power has already in store for me
  →   I believe everything is already in motion for my success
  →   It's already done.
  →   I transcend my sense of lack and align with what source has already in store for me
  →   My mind believe I am already wealthy, rich, and powerful.
  →   I am already on the path to greatness.
  →   I already have all the money I will ever need
  →   All that I need is already mine.
  →   My minds eye can see a clear picture of myself having already achieved my goals.
  →   the right circumstances already exist in my life
  →   The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
  →   Everything I need is already here, and it will arrive on schedule with Divine timing
  →   * The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
  →   What I seek, I already am.
  →   Everything I do brings me closer to my right employment, and I look forward to each new day with joy, knowing that my dream job is mine now and is already on its way to me. And so it is!
  →   I FEEL AND ACT AS IF WHAT I WANT IS ALREADY SO
  →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally wel
  →   Don't Worry about the future God is already there!
  →   Even before I see the good, it already is, for me.
  →   Love is already here
  →   If I've already won in my mind I will win in my life
  →   I enjoy what I already have.
  →   Abundance is already mine
  →   I am already healed!
  →   I am already powerful!
  →   I am already victorious!
  →   I am already strong!
  →   I am already successful!
  →   All ideas are already in the brain, just as all statues are in the marble. -Carlo Dossi, author and diplomat (1849-1910)
  →   I make a daily list of all the tiny things I take for granted. So much joy already exists in my everyday life.
  →   I think of the things I want and I see them as already accomplished.
  →   I will continue to improve my already healthy body and mind
  →   As I repeat my daily affirmations, I believe and see them as already existing in my life.
  →   Right now I am already connected to my greatest possibilities.
  →   I have faith and I act as if what I am affirming has already taken place and I give thanks in advance for it.
  →   I am like a radio. I turn on by allowing myself to be excited about a dream goal. I tune in by seeing myself already with the success I desire, and FEEL the success as though it was already mine.
  →   Everything that I need in order to accomplish my goal is already all around me.
  →   I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished.
  →   I see in my mind a clear picture of myself having already accomplished my own true goal.
  →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well
  →   I already posess all the tools I need to get anything I put my mind to accomplished

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content