login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2024 You Are Already ….

Bmindful Rocks . We already have ‘already affirmations’

I created them! You created them !

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics

→   Everything scheduled today are all things I am already enjoying in my spirit!!

•  

→   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

•  

→   I Am feeling tremendous loving, joyful, and creative energy when I speak from a place of already seeing people in their greatness.

• -

→   I am grateful for the good I already have.

• -

→   All that I seek is already within me, and, I choose ME.

•  

→   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.

•  

→   I Am already part of this awesome love fest of life, it pervades my entire awareness

•  

→   It is Done. Really done that I Am easing into the good that is already here for me

•  

→   I no longer need to change the way people see me, or get any particular people to notice me, but can instead pulse my love into the world and admit that I shine brightly already.

•  

→   I engage in spiritual practices to remind me of the radiance and joy that is already present and unstoppable

•  

→   I set my intention to integrate light and beauty into my energetic field, as a way of revealing healing capacities that are already my true nature and already my natural strength.

•  

→   Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done

•  

→   All I need to do now, is to teach MYSELF how important my voice is and how needed my contribution is. Everyone else is already convinced.

•  

→   I draw like-minded people to me very easily. Some of them are already here, others are on their way, and still others await me many months into the future. I am thankful for them all.

•  

792402dbc2e5a35118330e2cfe6fc525--empowerment-quotes-affirmations.jpgb4401083a53f8e98a2337a872424eff3--camille-pissarro-beauty-quotes.jpg
cd04f8f3f7a79d7b4bca6847d6b5a419--spiritual-awakening-spiritual-quotes.jpg

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics

My blessed imagination is fertile ground for blessed, life-ward creativity.

Both my conscious and subconscious mind are aligned in order. My conscious mind is my pilot, that commands the infinite power of my subconscious. The glue that bonds the two together is my imagination!

I am perfectly in tune and clear with my vision, I use my imagination for positive and creative purposes.

I am a magnificent being with an abundance of power and love to give

Abundance is in my life everywhere I look

With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed

Abundance flows through me easily and effortlessly. I am so happy and grateful now that I am radiating infinite abundance in service to the whole of the universe!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings