login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NewestNovember2023 ★page 1 - New Videos All of Us Share -23-24 playlist

Let’s create a playlist so we don’t miss the what others share

I enjoy appreciating others

I enjoy appreciating what others want to  share 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Recent Videos   of Others

Posted Thanksgiving Day 2023 - Serenity Cake

entitled: The Hidden Connection Between The Mind and Reality

A Dreamy Cottage Garden

shared 

by Nature Girl on 11/24/2023

My Recent Videos 

10 Things To Do Each Day shared 11/:25/2023

Shared in 2024

on a Self care thread -

for burnout

Not So Recent  -

Though want to listen /

watch again or for first time 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

https://youtu.be/m5O_jA9_OSk

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Serenity cake's post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this ought to remind us what positive feedback looks & sounds

like lol

Good work. Good job. Great job. You are doing such a great job. Outstanding. That is excellent. You are doing so great. You're doing an awesome job. You are amazing. You are doing awesome. You're really impressive. You are thriving. You're magnificent. You look great. You look perfect. You are perfect. You're absolutely perfect exactly how you are. You're the best. You're both lucky and talented. You've got it all. You're delightful. You're bright and cheerful. You're happy and fun. You're uplifting. You're awesome. You're brilliant. You're so high-level. You're totally invincible. You're honest and dignified. You're such a noble spirit. You're elevated. You're above it. You're superior. You're tremendous. You are excellent. You're tremendously triumphant. You are a total champion. You are so strong. You're always victorious. You're a born winner. You're born lucky. And you're outstandingly successful. You are relentlessly successful. You're supremely skillful. You're the best at everything you do. You're best of the best. You're supreme. You're exceptional. You're outstanding. You have a tenacity of spirit. You're impeccable. You're perfect. You're such a good person. You are good. You've got this. Outstanding. That is excellent. Exceptional work. That is impressive. You're coming up big. You are dialed in. You're focused and totally on-target right now. Good form. You're dominating. Excellent. You're being such a champion. You're winning this. You're born to win and destined for greatness. You're stacking up wins. You're a total winner. You are just winning at life. You're doing it. Exceptional work. You're always increasing to greater heights of excellence and success. Keep up the good work. Well done. You nailed it. That was perfect. You're phenomenal. You're on such a run. You've got it so together. You're right. You're so right. You're being such a champion. You're the best of the best.

You are making everyone proud.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

More Recent Videos Other Members Have Posted 

The Entrrprise posted this

Allan Watta video

in February 2024

looking forward to watching 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Great place to please post videos you would like to bookmark / return to &/or have others take a look at 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bookmark for later

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Dr Tara Swart 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Inner Child - You Are

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Activate Your Higher Mind

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content