login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Retirement Thoughts?

This thread is geared toward retirement ideas which will contain tips and tools/resources on easier living
.. No matter what you’re age..with what is going on in the economy thinking ahead for retirement..(or quick thinking for those needing ideas sooner than later) is a necessity.

..let’s help one another think of ways to make life better for that time(:
Planning for retirement at any age

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

theres also The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris which is against the ‘Deferred Life Plan’ ie. waiting until you are old to retire

I don’t want this to sound like a pitch, but one of the best ways to get set up for retirement.

Is to get an online business going, that will produce residual income. Something that is not too expensive and something everyone who surfs the web wants.

I recommend you get into GDI, for $10 a month you have a web site, hosted and you can put what ever you want on it.

You don’t have to sell anything. When people ask you what you are doing, tell them. They get a site for $10, you get a dollar.

This can really add up and it is something everyone will need for anything they do on line even if it is sharing photos. Just a thought.

Contact me is you want to know more.

Bless you
Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I just read a great article on retirement yesterday.

10 ways to ruin your retirement.

To me, the most important one (other than a lack of savings) is how people don’t PICTURE their retirement. I’m a financial planner and I see people retire and suddenly discover they don’t know what to do. They had an idea of some hobbies they might get into, but they never started.

Example: It’s really intimidating to start sailing from scratch when you’re 65. How long do you have to practice before you know enough to confidently buy the right boat?

I try to get clients to articulate what their retirement will be like. Tell me what their day will be like when they’re 68, 78, and 88. Then we work towards that picture.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content