login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

July’22★★Newest★★ pg.1. -Right Where I Am…

Get clear with this moment and 

fill 

in 

whatever you’d

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Right where I am, I choose to be free to grow and be who I am.

I have always been free to grow, though in this moment I am recognizing I am at a place like no other time, and I am choosing to discover who I am … even who I had been.

I have no real regrets. Of course, knowing things I now know I can always know how I would have been ‘better’ to myself and others. Though, regret is not a place that serves ….Instead, I choose to grow from what I am allowing myself to learn from…

a place that unconditionally loves. 

a place that always has been a person who chose harmony over discord.

a place that respects myself and others

a place that knows time is something I would like to use well and look back in each new day, and truly know and feel I do the absolute best I can.

In response to ♡ ˚Pacing Myself To Rhythm of My Soul's post:I’ve read your post three times and I feel you wrote it to me. How could that be? I’m going to plagiarize your writing, make myself a copy and read it as my new morning meditation. Okay? 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I am exceptionally glad this was helpful to you! 

If anything I can say ‘at this time’

or any time

can give something worthwhile…

you have helped

to make my day.

it’s you I thank (:

Right where I am, I am allowing myself to remain relaxed, and continue on with whatever I need to honor my home, my life , and my love.

In response to ♡ ˚Pacing Myself To The Rhythm of My Soul's post:

Right where I am Is a place I’ve never been before and a place where I’ll never be again. It is neither here nor there. I am in limbo. Awaiting my rebirth from my previous life. Day by day, minute by minute my world is dying right before my eyes. I am in a state of total helplessness doing the absolute best I can to comfort and assist the inevitable passing of my life as I have known it. The journey freely taken has been years in the making. It has been painful in the extreme. A journey to heaven and hell and everywhere in between. A cancerous rollercoaster journey strapped beside my confidant, best friend, advisor, lover, and vat of glue holding me together in a centrifuge of colliding worlds called life. I am in hospice limbo awaiting…right where I am. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

As I woke early and caught your post, I have tried to shorten my thoughts unsuccessfully.

My heart is babbling with hurt, and just so sorry 

…from the depths of my being …only  love to you and yours

I have a bereaved friend … that was sharing with me … and I used the words… I understand… I get it. She said, I know… I wish you didn’t.

This is not a club people yearn to be in. 

All we want is to erase things and affirm ‘this isn’t happening’ …This hasn’t happened.

You are by far one of the most authentically  beautiful writers (& beautiful people)I have ever known, and your heart spoke crystal clear.

Oh how I hesitate saying  anything that doesn’t  speak only about you

and honor you completely in this moment

This writing gift you have that speaks heart language , so well, will be able to continuously tap into what needs to be released, what needs to be conveyed  to bring the love you feel into each day . You may not see this as acceptable… since love right now is equated with pain so thick you can cut it with a knife. Your loving context that you want to hang onto is in you and will honor the treasures of love and life from this day forward.

Many individuals don’t know how they feel… can’t find it, can’t tap into it. This is your gift, it has aided 

you in the past, and it will be a refuge each day. Write … keep writing. It helps.

You and your family remain in my heartfelt prayers and I know the prayers of everyone who knows you.

Sending hugs.

dear Poppy,I don't have the words to know what to say but I'm sending you and all your loved ones the biggest ,gentlest hug and so much love

In response to flowergirl's post: In response to ♡ ˚Pacing Myself To The Rhythm of My Soul's post

Thank you both for your kind words. Your thoughts, prayers, and love have inflated my heart this early morning. Your tireless and continued support means the world to me! 

Dearest Friend, Poppy,

Yes, transition is uncomfortable and it is everything, as you described.

I am praying for you and for your Beloved wife, and for your entire family. 

I hope that you and your beautiful family find comfort in these moments, together, knowing, trusting, finding and allowing Grace and Comfort to find you. 

Sending you Peace and Love.

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ♡ ˚ Ta -Da List -Allowing Progress's post
Right where I am

In this moment, I am having some clarity

of mind that I haven’t felt in awhile. 
Real clarity is not just seeing what you need, though 

also having the ability to make multiple decisions

as you choose priorities and then the tasks at hand.

Grief creates fogginess and creates feelings of stuckness,

because fogginess makes the many decisions we make all day long 

difficult.

In this moment, I had a greater ability

in the area of decision making. I will not compare it to any

other time, because this is unique to any other time…

…though absolutely felt

grateful

I felt a change…

a breakthrough… .

Looking forward to utilizing my clarity … tomorrow.. 

Much love to you and your beautiful wife forever.2014-12-04-HP_title_post_Whatislove-thumb.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content