login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Many blessings from Lack...Seriously

Lack brings about learning, creativity, ingenuity, productivity, courage, energy, empathy & more.
Does money have the same power as our spirit, words, faith & thoughts?
These are the things we should spend wisely, cherish and adore.

I will have great peace and joy when I have enough money, friends, a lover, physical perfection and recognition.
REALLY? No.
I expect that leaving strife behind and being in the moment, enjoying free self-expression, sharing mind & soul, personally helping someone through words or deeds, experienceing a spiritual connection to someone — these things will bring peace and joy.
Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about…Your focus is your power isn’t it?

love your post jan – that feeling will be true wealth that you can never lose .You have givenme an idea for a vision board ,thanks ,love flowergirl

Thanks for the vision board idea flowergirl. I love my vb (vision board that is ;)) but it needs some revisions – same as my mind and spirit. Jan

my positivity needs some encouragement so im going to get creative ,so many ideas for vision boards but this will be first one actually made .I love your words – they will be on it ,so beautifull compared to most peoples thoughts of abundance

wonderful thread from 2010! love to bring this into present…what a splendid idea(: (to coin a wonderful expression)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ooooh thank you Appreciation for bringing this thread back up ,just what I need today .I actually printed off 4 pictures today from the internet that are for a vision board idea

that’s beautiful, flowergirl!

and I have to admit your response and this thread as a whole makes me feel really good!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content