login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

AUTUMN’21 ★★ Newest★★HappinessMtgNov20/Divinely Inspired-Self Care

This thread is geared to mindfully, spiritually, physically, and emotionally tending to your whole being in Highly focused ways for your most benevolent outcome.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

What does self care mean to you?

What does it mean for you tend to your self care in your most valued areas and to be accountable to yourself in ways that work?

✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

Previous Happiness Meeting in November

October Happiness Meeting   Oct.2021 Continuity and Change: Dancing the Dance of Inner Peace

Ownership of our energy.Link to meeting

Soul Voyager:  Spiritual attunement, responding to deep changes and the cultivation of Spiritual health. /Link

Other recent HAPPINESS MEETING-Happiness Meeting 08/2021: The secret life of LOVE: A Celebration of Life and of Love.

Other RELATED HAPPINESS MEETING :Metacognition:Cultivating Spontaneity, tapping into cosmic contribution

Other RELATED HAPPINESS MEETINGAug 2019 HappinessMtg--★★Breakthrough-Workout: Receptivity, manifesting Abundance&Awaken deepest desires

✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Of course thinking and feeling in healthy ways…

and allowing ease and joy are big in my world.

I am thinking for many of us…

this is an ongoing desire and progressive need and /or focus.

Though sometimes…

the mere intention stirs up inspired action to increase what we are wanting in self-care

Actually, for myself at least,

I see a strong need to assure myself that my life receives a balance of both focus and feelings work.

Balance

Too much focus on how I feel or a ‘mere’ focus on accomplishing what needs to be done … can lead to feeling of ‘how will I get all of this done?- syndrome (:

So...the purpose of this thread is :

• spend time on intention and feelings-yes!
  • And the activities that need more - you-time.

I find writing anywhere the focus I have in the moment enhances the direction I desire to entertain.

What works for you?

I am sure it matters … if you in fact have several things that need your attention right away or things that ‘just’  need to be maintained daily that need you to ‘just do it’

This thread addresses:

you , daily maintenance and going Beyond 

Beyond
is a word that my hubby and I used frequently to take ourselves to level out of our immediate consciousness. Let’s go beyond.

Join in love yourself and your life even more!

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

Questions for your consideration:
This is your meeting - list some questions you need to answer just for you.

Answer  ones I have suggested and / or focus on questions you create that are highly relevant to your life… with the theme of this thread in mind-

Start where you are and eventually go beyond your foundational basics

….once you establish your basics. Enjoy and truly love your life even more!!!

My post to return to for my initial personal direction for this Happiness Meeting:

What does Self Care mean  to me?

Balance and accountability within a GOOD self care discipline is 1 of my very highest values.

"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of." ~ Jim Rohn

I say balance.. because not only do I need/desire a strong focus with self care…it is vital that valuable people in my life do not lose a place in my life ( time, focus, energy, and heart) while I am involved with myself . In addition life can be full… Within my focus of self-care in my life of lessons…I now know not to allow anything to let me get too stressed….too tired…or frustrated…It distorts the things I love the most and the way I would like to focus on them.

To be continued 

What does it mean to say personal accountability within the context of my Divine Self Care?

I give myself complete permission to take of myself in only the best of ways

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSOFfiGWYEbZ_kxetVia6qCYOr2JGR5f8WVafOn1aCP-a1y9NFz&usqp=CAU

Personal Accountability- coming soon

Feelings/ThoughtsInspired Action:

I believe in being in touch with my feelings and  to add better feeling thoughts to increase vibrations.

to be continued 

My further questions

to create a better foundation

and to go beyond

for my particular aspirations … coming soon

will return regularly 

This meeting is now opened for  beautiful you

In response to ♡ ˚Accountable&DivinelyInspiredSelfCare's post:

Beautiful topic for our next Happiness meeting!

Loved: "daily maintenance and going beyond."

Isn't wonderful to have the habit of stretching and of going beyond our limit, in truly positive ways?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Today was very productive. Before going to sleep, I have been organizing my first morning tasks and I have the morning all planned out.

I am thankful, ... Its almost Thanksgiving and I love all who are in my life. I am surrounded by awesome people.

Will be back tomorrow.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:

yes, there is definitely something to planning and allowing intentions. Planning was a huge part of living for my hubby and myself.

Yesterday with my new 15 min increment planner … I was able to stay current with my self care.

And today!!! - This is the most I have eaten in a given time frame! So proud of myself!!

Foods I purchased yesterday that were carefully selected are now part of the planning, creating and ingesting. This is huge for me, this process has been a challenge since my loss. I am very proud of myself that my planning is helping this area (and actually my other valued areas too)

for daily  maintenance

and going ‘beyond’ (:

Yes Thanksgiving is coming. Of course I prefer thinking of the meaning of this holiday versus celebration.. even though I possibly will choose to be others on this day… haven’t decided yet how I choose to spend this day.

One thing for sure, in respect to thankfulness , I too am grateful for so much.

Image result for deep at the center of my being louise Hay quote pics

I am thankful for my memories that will always be part of me, and the current times of those who are part of my life in beautiful new ways. I am richly blessed.

I am thankful for everyone I have the honor and privilege to maintain a growing relationship with today.

I of course an thankful for Happiness meetings (: And everyone/everything Bmindful!!!

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I removed some of the affirmations below, site these affirmations came from coming soon:

COURAGE: I have courage. I move forward with courage. I feel courage in my heart.
. CHOICE: I always have a choice. I have the power of choice. I exercise my choice.

WISDOM I have inner wisdom. I trust my wisdom to guide me. I respect and heed my own wisdom.

TRUTH: I speak my truth. I live my truth. I honor my truth. I listen to my truth.

SUPPORT: I have support. I am blessed with lots of support. I am not alone; support surrounds me.
LOVE: I am love. I have love. I feel love. I believe in love. Love guides me. Love carries me through this life. Love is with me always.

happy for you Kathi. I am happy for your new and renewed friendships, and all the prosperity that continues to surface for you.

Happy Early Thanksgiving to you, and a Happy Blessings to you  and everyone everyday!

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧

I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I have chosen to love.

6-Motivational-Quotes.jpg

-> ideal week

200w.webp

I LOVE and approve of myself!

★I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness,

and perfect self-expression for me now★

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSHu7cgdcJp93RHiv6P2YC_qGrX5xIB6IuboyhYJCxWYtT3QvxFgGreat-things-await-you-quote_daily-inspiration-150x150.jpg

I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

I hope others jump on this thread with us. Who can’t benefit from taking a look at their maintenance and going beyond it with self care!!!

In response to ♡ ˚Accountable&DivinelyInspiredSelfCare's post:

Love and agree with your all of the beautiful affirmations: trust, faith, love, courage, ect.

All of these are are empowering.

I got a lot out of the Wisdom thread. I am still focused on that, and its a varitable fountain of fortunes...

I am carrying that beautiful Wisdom thread into this one on creating the courageous life I am now choosing

►If we want to make relatively minor changes in our lives, we can perhaps appropriately focus on our attitudes and behaviors. But if we want to make significant, quantum change, we need to work on our basic paradigms. ★ღ✰˚ ✰。Stephen Covey★ღ✰˚ ✰。

→I am tranquil about the details of everyday life.

→ I have the ability to simplify and eliminate the unnecessary.

→ WHY AM I ALWAYS KNOWING THE BEST WAY TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF & INSTINCTIVELY DO SO MAGNIFICENTLY?

In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post:

My paradigm needed widening…stepping back…. Complete surrender… Choosing courage.

I AM allowing myself to choose this… 

I am allowing myself to remember what works, why it works and utilize when needed.

I am allowing myself to learn what I need to learn to be, do and have

for the wise heartfelt courageous joyous healthy prosperous life I am capable of.

I choose this now.

I choose self care, self love, and loving others more completely than ever before.

I love unconditionally myself and others living or passed in progressive beautiful ways.

I recognize the love I AM and I allow the best of I AM right now. And so it is that I AM.

Thank You Thank You Thank  You 

In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post:”What does self care mean to me?” Maintenance and beyond? These are hard questions for me to answer succinctly. They are complicated and complex. My self care exists on many levels. There is the usual care I take to exist-breathing, eating, sleeping, etc. However even my body maintenance activities have layers of complexity. I have obstructive sleep apnea. I stop breathing when I sleep. I also have type 2 diabetes which makes eating difficult in providing a balance of protein and carb intake. In addition I have inherited spastic paraplegia, a progressive generative nerve disease that affects my balance and walking. So physically, taking care of myself is challenging. For my sleep apnea I use a CPAP machine to keep me breathing while I sleep. I need to maintain a restrictive diet for my diabetes and I must exercise and stay active to maintain my mobility. My most difficult area of self care maintenance is psychological.  My wife has stage 4 cancer and I spend a great deal of my time taking care of her. So how do I take care of myself? I do all the physical maintenance things I’ve mentioned to stay physically healthy. To maintain my sanity I almost ALWAYS spend part of my day doing something just for me. I do gardening, I take pictures of birds and flowers, I meditate, I listen to calm healing music. I write my feelings in a sort of poetry and I try to do at least one unexpected kind act for someone else every day. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

I appreciate EVERYTHING you have shared. Poppy, you truly know more about self care than you believe. You are aware of the areas in your life that need your focus, and you address them. You are aware of your beloved spouse, and your focus is heartfelt and wonderfully demonstrative. With all that you are aware of you never lose sight of being kind and helpful to others. You are an inspiration to me.

Thank you for being an amazing person. Thank you for allowing me to know what you are dealing with. Most of all, thank you for taking time every day for RAK's, which is just one more example of how loving of a person you are. 

I have always enjoyed your poetry. You really have a gift, and that gift is the gift of your finest, everyday. Whether you know it or not, we are all teachers. I know that your profession involved education, and I know that you helped to shape many fine young people, much like a potter shapes clay, into something that they will be very pleased with. 

In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post: In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: Thanks for the kindness of you both. I’m really an ordinary old man trying to do the best I can with the challenges of my life. We all go through life changes and most people try to learn from them. It’s fun to be both a teacher and learner! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Add humility to your beauty! I won’t further embarrass you, except to say you have always inspired me and I know most who have the opportunity to observe your demeanor. We are all trying to give life our best and learning from others is a gift where we can.

I believe when it comes to self-care, one of the biggest things that us humans try to learn more about is the balance between getting a good handle on giving beautifully to ourselves to have a better capacity to give to others with the same loving heartfelt wisdom. I thank you for being a wonderful example

We all receive lessons that it is a true balancing act to be a caregiver and care take ourselves. This lesson is not something that comes in a  one size fits all, though nonetheless we learn more about this thru extensive trial and error and the examples of others.

In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post: In response to ♡ ˚DivinePerceptionsDivineRightActions's post:

In response to Poppy's post

Poppy,

I like that it is fun to be both a teacher and a learner!

Self care is indeed a process!

(hence the focus on the basics, and going beyond what we have grasped so far…. & yes yes yes the inclusion of kindness to others as we grow in giving and loving ourselves.

What does it mean for you tend to your self care in your most valued areas and to be accountable to yourself in ways that work?

Personally, this question creates good trigger words for my daily intention.

Accountability

Self care- In most Valued Areas

(basics and going beyond)

Self Care That Works!!!

My most valued areas are living with ease

while growing

in my ability to take care of myself

especially now.

I have learned a lot while experiencing a bit of burnout in working, caring about and caring for my spouse and the attempted inclusion of giving well to myself/others.
Much of what I learned most about is was in hindsight.

Like-both of you… Kathi and Poppy…I am a passionate giver. Though after my spouse passed I had difficulty feeling the passion in giving to myself as I did while my spouse was physically here.

I definitely kept trying... I knew what to do... Even when I was in shock stage.. I enlisted others to keep me on track with my 'next right thing' lists... While I value/valued self care- the passion was not the same though. 

There is passion involved with self love, care taking and loving others.
After his passing, giving to myself was progressively more like a deliberate hard core effort then passion .And this effort took on brand new dimensions daily.

While my epiphanies are understandable… I have had a new epiphany in the process(:

I have found when we love someone with all of our being it teaches us how much is possible to give and love ourselves  with….both in desire and technique

I have learned that same unconditional love for my spouse which I had the gift of years … ‘to practice’ has given me an energetic template for the passion I would like to regularly stand back and inoculate myself with… today…‘my why’ if you will. … in every day self care.

Recent post
to be eventually continued…

Related Quotes
“Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” —
Stephen Covey

Self-care is never a selfish act - it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer others. Anytime we can listen to true self and give the care it requires, we do it not only for ourselves, but for the many others whose lives we touch.” 
Parker J.Palmer,Let YourLife Speak:Listening for the Voice of Vocation

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content