login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Empowerment Affirmations

You are thoroughly a good person. You are designed for success and engineered for greatness. You have within you more talent and ability than you could use in one-hundred lifetimes Brian Tracy from Kiss That Frog

• ~

You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself as these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always. Neale Donald Walsch

• You are meant to do something wonderful with your life. You are special and have a unique combination of talents, abilities, ideas, insights, and experiences that make you different from anyone who has ever lived. You are designed for success and engineered for greatness ~Brian Tracy

When I’m at peace…I’m empowered. ✰►♥ I am peaceful and loving✰►♥ I can be playful✰►♥ I offer myself times of nurturing each day/each week. I deserve it!✰►♥ I set my boundaries for me✰►♥ I respect mine and others boundaries for me✰►♥ I enjoy the simple things in life.✰►♥ I enjoy time for myself.✰►♥ I make decisions confidently for me✰►♥ I acknowledge my needs✰►♥ I feel good about myself for me✰►♥ I am worthy and good to me for me.✰►♥ I am a friend to myself✰►♥ I let serenity flow into my life✰►♥ I trust in the serenity my God provides✰►♥ My peace of mind now creates the perfect life for me.✰►♥ I am a good person to me for me.✰►♥ I have a new awareness in my life✰►♥ I make wise choices for me✰►♥ I take full charge of my life today✰►♥ All is well, right here, right now.✰►♥ Peace begins with a conscious choice.✰►♥ Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace.✰►♥ A peaceful heart makes for a peaceful life.✰►♥ I trust the universe to deliver my highest good in every situation.✰►♥ By becoming peace, I create peace in every experience.✰►♥ I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy. ✰►♥ Today my mission is to surrender and release.✰►♥ Today I awaken to my igher wisdom.✰►♥ My inner voice guides me in every moment.✰►♥ I am centered, calm and clear.✰►♥ I release my hesitation and make room for victory!✰►♥ I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.✰►♥ I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.✰►♥ I understand the everything …I need. I know what I need to do.✰►♥ My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.✰►♥ I focus is on this task only. This task is easy.✰►♥ I take joy in doing one thing at a time.✰►♥ When I know where I’m going, getting there is a cinch!✰►♥ Today I am completely tuned in to my inner wisdom.✰►♥ Thank you for showing me the way to my dreams.✰►♥ I trust my feelings and insights.✰►♥ I am filled with light, love and peace.✰►♥ I treat myself with kindness and respect.✰►♥ I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.✰►♥ I give myself permission to shine.✰►♥ I honor the best parts of myself and share them with others.✰►♥ I’m proud of all I have accomplished.✰►♥ I keep finding an inner source of strength and comfort in and beyond my soul✰►♥ I let go of fear and obligation and live by love and choice.✰►♥ I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display✰►♥ I seek community with others on my path.✰►♥ I disperse compassion and love wherever I go.✰►♥ I am thankful for the graces that take me beyond my limits.I open myself to every transformation that is ready to happen in and through me.✰►♥ I respect the right of others to reject my path.✰►♥ Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.✰►♥ I am my own best friend and cheerleader.✰►♥ Thank you for the qualities, traits and talents that make me so unique.✰►♥ I need not know the entire journey in order to take one step.✰►♥ Let each of my experiences today be a gateway to something even better.✰►♥ I open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life.✰►♥ I always have more than enough of everything I need.✰►♥ Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!✰►♥ Today I expand my awareness of the abundance all around me.✰►♥ I allow the universe to bless me in surprising and joyful ways.✰►♥ My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire.✰►♥ Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me, prosperity flows to me and through me.✰►♥ I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.✰►♥ I am always led to the people who need what I have to offer.✰►♥ My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I feel empowered when I speak my affirmations…. they can instantly change my mood from a negative one into a positive one….. as I say them I tell myself, “that’s right, you believe this now….”

Yes, my affirmations lift me up as well coachhouse. When I’m feeling a fullness of faith and gratitude and when I feel I have connected meaningfully with someone I am empowered. Jan

I feel empowered when I say my affirmations while tapping. I feel empowered when things just seem to fall into place. I feel empowered when I accomplish a goal and set a new one! Rocks

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content