login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

WINTER'21★★NEWEST★★ Home Care Tasks Made Joyous

Everyone does hone care, we just don’t talk about it much. So whether you are needing to clean out your fridge, clean out your office area or do every day tasks to create the lovely home of your dreams... let’s do some joyous affirming and do 2 things. 

1. start
  2. continue 

Home care is not the only thing we do in life, though we need to find right time, enough time to create the loveliness we enjoy ... and it’s great if we can enjoy the work, where it feels like just another creation ... a work of art... if you will... Let’s call it play time, let’s enjoy all of our life...It’s your life it’s up to you what you love...and find ways to flow with all of your home care... home management...including finances. It is wonderful when we allow things to be inspirational ... appealing...

Ask-for-nothing-less.jpg

Affirmations  
I enjoy cleaning. I am creating the world I 💕 

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Communication With Those Who Will Help  
Today we create a game out of everything we want to do for our home. We create games for the projects that are upcoming. What a fun life we have. We enjoy all we are and all we do.💕 
  • I love my home

I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
I look forward to the fun I have cleaning,organizing decorating and creating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love to spend my precious time in so very much!

I decorate my lovely environment with inspiring things which create the experiences I love.

I surround myself with things that bring me joy and a good life.

I take care of my home with great respect and love.

I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me. It is fun. It is like play to my spirit to add joyous functionality to my everyday life.

I take time to organize and have immense joy and pleasure doing so. Myself and my lil’family unit are so worth it.

quote-choice-momentum-rod-stryker.jpg

this thread asks the question are you incorporating a bit of fun in your day, or a lot of fun in your day? You only have 2 choices (smiles)

I have just eased into the day, I am enjoying  doing what resonates with me ...and now I'm ready for more...

so yes-choosing fun!quote-NS-anxiety-problems-1-1019x1024.jpgPOSTER-BLING-DOG-2015.jpg

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post:

Brilliant, beautiful and spot on sister!!

Perfect timing! 

Thank you for putting this thread up! Great energy!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post: A bit of fun or a lot of fun? It’s hard for me to believe, but I’m having a bit of fun every day painting my bathroom doors and frames. I’ve never been fond of painting, but lately, I take great pleasure in painting an hour or two every day. It is like reading a good book when you slow down because you don’t want the story to end. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Kathi's post:Thank you, Kath.

So very glad✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

thread inspired, my friend!

In response to Poppy's post:

Wow,Poppy! You have added more productivity ease joy fun energy to my projects today!!!
thank you.✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

In response to Poppy's post:

Awesome FUN Poppy!! That is an excellent path that you've connected play with progress!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to ♡ ˚ Allowing....Better Best Ideal's post:

The timing of your thread is pure spontaneity! I am feeling somewhat scattered, and I have a lot of organizing or actually, more clarity on priorities actually.

The ideas on your thread brought me to recognize and balance b/t work already in progress vs having the freedom to focus on other interests (playing music, working out, gaining physical strength and focusing on the keto dieting and all areas of healthy mind and body...)

I am inspired by fun and giggles!!

In response to Kathi's post 

wonderful, Kath!!!

I choose to enjoy my list of to do’s ... to create a series of ta da’s !

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content