login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★ Happy♡ Happy Birthday, Kathi!

snmghtps.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SPECTACULAR HUMAN BEING...  A JOY TO KNOW! WE LOVE YOU, KATHI! ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS!

red-white-heart-happy-birthday-cake-for-Kathi.jpg

Image result for HAPPY BIRTHDAY kATHI PIC

you are always loved✅

Poppy once shared these words about you:

Today is your birthday
A celebration of life
A day to remember
Who you are.

And just who are you?

Kind
Thoughtful
Practical
Proactive
Productive
Quick
Balanced
Achiever
Knowledgeable
Literate
Logical
Initiator
Original
Outgoing
Particular
Patient
Active
Positive
Consistent
Compassionate
Incredible
Independent
Emotional
Cheerful
Forgiving
Generous
Devoted
Candid
Rebellious
Cooperative
Industrious
Interesting
Meditative
Understanding
Quirky
Optimistic
Accomplished
Adept
Analytical
Articulate
Artistic
Self Disciplined
Individual
Tolerant
Naive
Unselfish
Sophisticated
Stable
Strong
Successful
Tactful
Talented
Team Player
Fun
Intelligent
Changeable
Passionate
Intense
Intuitive
Upbeat
Vibrant
Funny
Constructive
Dependable
Direct
Loyal
Competitive
Political
Modest
Courageous
Enthusiastic
Genuine
Open Minded
Wise
Sensitive
Sense of Humor
Sensible
Sincere
Skilled
Communicative
Helpful
Fast
Responsible
Self-reliant
Knowledgeable
Logical
Personable
Pleasant
Flexible
Adaptable
Persuasive
Perceptive
Insightful
Trustworthy
Easy going
Good listener
Imaginative
Warm
Diplomatic
Curious
Leader

A Healing Artist!

• I take time for something FUN and different each day! I let my wild inner-child side out to play!Balloons.gif40dd5c26f6395d5c60ce678936ab5c46.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

ability-quote-4-400x210.jpg

df1627474c8f14da1a557f58a60350a6.jpg

Some of Kathi's favorite quotes:  

•  

•  

•  

“As I walked out of the door toward my freedom I knew that If I did not leave all the anger, hatred and bitterness behind, that I would still be in prison.” Nelson Mandela
“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”Nelson Mandela
“If you want to make peace with your enemy you have to work with your enemy. Then he will become your partner.”Nelson Mandela
“I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself.”Nelson Mandela
“For to be free is not merely to cast off ones chains but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”Nelson Mandela
“Courageous people do not fear forgiving for the sake of peace.”Nelson Mandela
“I AM the captain of my soul.”Nelson Mandela
"The best way to find yourself is to loose yourself in the service to others." ~Mahatma Ghandi
'Its not how much you do, but how much love you put into the doing." ~ Mother Teresa.
 Quotes & Affirmations

CHOICE ~ I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF
MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

Goodwill-Quote-22-1.jpg
Each-day-miracles-happen-positive-affirmation.jpg

Good things are supposed to happen to me, and I expect blessings of all kinds daily!

I-constantly-meet-positive-people-positive-affirmation.jpg
Life-is-simple-positive-affirmation.jpg
My-life-makes-me-happy-and-joyful-all-positive-affirmation.jpgI-live-a-good-fine-blessed-positive-affirmation.jpg

I feel healthy; I feel strong!

"Beyond Affirmations...!"

• I release _______, yes, yes, yes!
  • With every breath, I send love and gratitude to every cell in my body.
  • I manage energy and flow, not time...
  • I tap into flow and into serenity as I listen within; my energy reservoir illuminates colors of joy and vitality
I-am-able-to-be-a-trully-healthy-positive-affirmation.jpg
Affirmations  
I love myself unconditionally  
I am a good person who deserves to be happy
I take pride in who I am
I am happy just being me
I am totally comfortable being myself
I have limitless confidence in my abilities
I accept myself deeply and completely
I have accomplished great things
Others are inspired by my ability to be myself

I have confidence in my ability to do whatever I set my mind to

My-thoughts-empower-me-my-ideas-positive-affirmation.jpg

Marianne Williamson

Nothing binds you except your thoughts: Nothing limits you except your fears:
And nothing controls you like your fears.Marianne Williamson

williamson2.gif…that’s what a miracle is: a parting of the mists, a shift in perception, a return to love.

Marianne Williamson

308135_270238759678387_201508769884720_683415_1860411879_n.jpg

No one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves.

The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to healing of the world.

In the absence of love, we begin to slowly fall apart.

Just like a sunbeam can’t separate it self from the sun, and a wave can’t separate it self from the ocean, we can’t separate ourselves from one another.

We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible Divine mind.

Until we have seen someone’s darkness, we don’t really know who they are. Until w hav forgivn someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is.

Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. The world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.

In the Holy relationship, its understood that we all have unhealed places, and that healing is the purpose of our being with another person. We don’t hide our weakness, but rather we understand that the relationship is a context for healing through mutual forgiveness

Love is what we are born with.

Fear is what we learn.

The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudice, and the acceptance of love back in our hearts.

Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth.

To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others is the meaning of life.

Meaning dos not lie in things - it lies in us.

JOY is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.

Relationships are assignments. They are part of the vast plan for our enlightenment, the Holy Spirit’s blue print by which each individual sul is led to greater awareness and expanded love. Relationships are the Holy Spirit’s laboratories in which He brings together people who have the maximal opportunity for mutual growth. He appraises who can learn the most from whom at any given time, and then He assigns them together. Like a giant computer, He knows exactly what combination of energies, in exactly what context, would do the most to further God’s plan for salvation. No meetings are accidental.2.jpg

9c795aaaa791513a4b33c5fb487e84de--journey-quotes-a-quotes.jpg
  • Faith is an aspect of consciousness. We either have faith in fear or we have faith in love, faith in the power of the world or faith in the power of God.
  •  When we surrender to God, we surrender to something bigger than ourselves – to a universe that knows what its doing.We-were-taught-a-very.jpgWe-were-taught-that.jpgWe-were-taught-that-were.jpgWe-were-taught-to-think.jpg
  ☼ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。☼ ★ღ✰˚ ✰。As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence actually liberates others Marianne Williamson
b2b9d9ab2920e8b766ab0dbb81ca1169--purpose-quotes-marianne-williamson.jpg17297.jpg

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

bed497dd46f015eb07f2281ca66e56da--sparkle-quotes-gorgeous-quotes.jpg
We-were-taught-to-see.jpgHoliday-Quote-30.jpg
3cfe0f2f9d1d8eccab27bccbeec6fe7f.jpg

catgif8.gif

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post:

This is so beautiful!! Thank you!!

LOVE YOU, BMINDFUL COMMUNITY!!

Big Hugs!!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) (Official Music Video)

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Who Loves You (Official Music Video)

In response to ♡ ˚ AllowingBetter...Best's post:

Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me today!!

That's quite a list of words that you've got up there!!

That is a beautiful birthday cake!!

Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your generosity!!

You've truly touched my heart today and you made birthday extra special and most memorable!!

Thanks again,

Love,

Kathi

In response to Kathi's post: Hi Kathi! Sorry I couldn’t come up with a word to describe you so I’ll just say, Happy Birthday! 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

Thank you Poppy!!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content