login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Autumn'20★★NEWEST★★pg1-your quote&/or affirmation for this present moment

share your quote&/or affirmation for this present moment in time this is page 1 & this is Page 2 link

goodness-440313_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

positive-954797_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

woman-2143886_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-feel-happy-to-be-myself-positive-affirmation.jpgI love and like the idea of me! I love myself! I love being me! And I accept myself completely! No matter the situations I find myself in, I love myself! No matter the feelings I may have, I love myself! No matter the goals I achieve, I love myself! No matter the results I produce, I love and admire myself! I love myself for the efforts; and I love myself for the courage that I show! I am brave and strong, and I love myself! My self-esteem is high, and I am pleased! I am a person who cherishes themselves! I love every single thing about myself, and I have self-respect also! Daily, I love and respect myself! Daily, I have huge amounts of self-love available for me, and I act in ways which show love towards myself! I have the self-esteem required to live a happy, harmonious life! I love being me; and daily, I love and respect myself and value my emotions!Daily-I-love-and-respect-positive-affirmation.jpgI feel huge amounts of self-love and self-appreciation! I love myself; I love my life! And I love being me! My life is a constant source of joy and pleasure! My life is precious; and I am precious! My experiences in life are precious! I am a person who feels love and is loved! I am loved and cherished! And I deeply cherish myself! The more days pass, the more I love myself! The more days pass, the more I like myself and my life! And with time, I respect myself more and more! I am a happy, positive person, and I love myself today!I-feel-huge-amounts-of-self-love-and-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each-day-I-stay-true-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-love-my-life-and-everything-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My self-image is vital for my well-being, my happiness, and for my life as a whole! I consult it each day, and then I act accordingly! Constantly, I make adaptions to my self-image and make it strong and reliable so that it serves me well. I am strong; I am happy; I am bold; I like myself, and I feel fantastic each day!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content