this is pg2-
please share your quote&/or affirmation for this present moment/page 1 link here
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
“I AM EMPOWERED WITH CREATIVE AND DOABLE IDEAS WITH ALL THE DECISIONS I ULTIMATELY MAKE” → I AM AWESOME,FRESH,CREATIVE and ORIGINAL.→ I love how my mind creates an understanding of the experiences I would like to have → It is amazing how easily I Am allowing that which creates good experiences and great benefits!→ I love how I AM creating what I want easily and effortlessly.→ Wow!! I am in the creative flow and I Am creatively unstoppable.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I create ideas that are innovative, helpful, inspiring and valuable.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→
|
Joy is showing the love I feel. I love showing my loving feelings.
EaseOfLivingWell
|
Affirmation discipline brought to a wonderful new level!
☑ I AM the CEO of all that matters to me, and I AM remarkably passionate and successful(created 10-14-20 DoingRemarkablyWell˚)
☑ → I AM taking myself to the next level and I am totally able to take the action needed. (created 10-14-20 DoingRemarkablyWell)
☑ → I Am a Divine Natural at allowing Magnificence and Order within all valued areas of my life.DoingRemarkablyWell˚
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|

|
→ → I AM JOYFUL,I AM CAREFREE,I AM HAPPY
→ I Am completely and joyfully dedicated to ____________ → Today is joyful.→ I LIVE A JOYFUL AND SPECTACULAR LIFE → I joyfully look forward to the future. → I am joyfully listening to my inner spirit.
|
☑ → I am so glad to be glad and glad about it.
☑ → I AM HAPPY,I AM JOYFUL,I FEEL GREAT! →
☑ I joyfully receive the pleasures life has to offer.
☑ → I love how my mind is a beautiful, loving, joyful, and supportive sanctuary
☑ → JOY is NOW. Oh yeah!
☑ → I joyfully embrace each new day.
☑ → Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.
☑ → I am joyfully fulfilled each day, living from my passion and purpose.
☑ → Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
☑ → Even now, my feelings give me delight.
☑ → Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself...
☑ → I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats I live healthily and joyfully my entire life.
|
→ My heart is light. I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content