login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★What Would You Do, Love?

00019004_88596.gifWHAT-WOULD-SOMEONE-WHO.jpg

00019004_88596.gif

“I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats.”

“I make my daily Quiet Time a top priority”

I Am living a Divine plan

Today is a great day to love myself and show it!

Today I will ease into my day with a strong loving focus and give to myself in the best of ways generously.

I will ask myself good loving questions and respond in the best of ways to create the inner outer life that I will most benefit from.

I will complete what I need to have done  in the window of time I have available...with love & joy in my heart

I will freely love others -knowing I can better love others when I am engage in what I need to do for me, too. Wow! Taking care of me is a full time job, and I will love this job forever and a day(:

Thaddeus-Golus-Self-Love.jpg

I have found when my blocks of time seem small...

I have so much to give

in life ... to myself and others

when I choose love .

Today I give myself complete magnificence.00019004_88596.gif

And that magnificence will flow from all directions.00019004_88596.gif

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Sacred Care Ease&Optimum Living's post: I would follow my passion. I would pour loving kindness to others. I have found when I intentionally act with loving kindness toward others, (unexpectedly to them) it comes back to me exponentially. Acts of kindness when done without expectation, return kindness from the universe unexpectedly. And that is what I do to love myself. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post: 00019004_88596.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content