login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★UpliftingFocus(⇒handful of my favorites)

Post One

thread in process

current go-to threads in process

link

Uplifting Affirmations & other Love Notes:

intro:

The beauty of each moment is in your power.

Take a moment, if you will, and decide to come from your spirit place... that is never broken.

When you are in your peaceful-quiet time ...listen to the peace. 

Just be and allow the harmony that is ...to peek thru all of your experience ... in full essence.

Allow the loving God of your understanding to Light your path in its FULLNESS, COMPLETENESS & BE IN AWE of this moment and the well being you are now allowing

86d07675b9638eacb2370e1ec65df731.pngSee the source image

Related imageSee the source image

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

⇒▶ A Note from the Universe→

Want to know who you were meant to be?↙↙

...Just

Decide.

Mike Dooley, www.tut.com

889579bbd149425ddd5d8c46ca932e59--positive-mind-positive-life-positive-quotes-vibes.jpg

6d6e944fd8f684f58cf7c8e74ac770a1--strawberry-wine-strawberry-champagne.jpg

Uplifting Table of Contents In Process

Post 1

Post 2

Post 3

6d6e944fd8f684f58cf7c8e74ac770a1--strawberry-wine-strawberry-champagne.jpg

Image result for tidy affirmations pic

I allow clarity to flow through me, filling my cells and every fiber of my being.

I am aware of my thoughts and how they create my life with ease, clarity, simplicity and beauty.

I am a beautiful being of Light

My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

I communicate verbally with ease and clarity

My thinking is peaceful, calm, and centered.

following was from the wonderful 2016 Heart Moments Calendar I LOVE IT!

List of Quotes and Heart Focus Suggestions

They had  quotes and heart focus suggestions written on a  calendar.

June – Friendship HeartMath

When an issue arises with a person, maintain your heart connection for quicker resolution.

Don’t confuse love with attaching yourself to other people’s problems.

Practice being your true self in your connections with others.

Our heart makes the difference between surface communication and true connection.

Practice listening without pre-sets or judgements – Good Luck! (Meant in humor.)

To raise your vibration, practice appreciation with each opportunity.

Practice patience. As time speeds up, so do deadlines, so does impatience.

If you fade on your intentions – go to your heart and reboot your commitments.

July – Balance

Keep balance at the forefront of your mental and emotional engagements.

Take stock to decide if worry and hurry are driving your choices rather than the heart’s intuitive discernment.

“Commit a week to being Who You Are without who you are not running the show.” – Doc Childre

Ask your heart’s intuition for the highest choices in decisions.

Write down things you’d like to improve. Read it. Review it. Step into it!

Remain centered in the heart and balanced through collective global drama and changes.

Find a place of acceptance and balance in all things.

May – Dignity -HeartMath

Breathe dignity. This strengthens the reasons for shifting out of old patterns.

Apply more heart-felt commitment to what you do.

Our dignity overrides our mind’s procrastinations when it comes to doing the right thing.

“We’re not bad people if judgments pop up, yet were not smart people if we store them.” – Doc Childre

Increased dignity draws respect and new opportunities.

Dignity is standing by our heart’s choices even when our mind pouts.

Sitting in stillness attracts the heart’s intuitive guidance.

Align your mind with your heart for better choices and outcomes. Breathing ease helps with this.

⬆Uplifting▶ ⇒ Focus

I Am living a Divine plan

Post Two

2015 thread with links to articles like these:

Cultivating the Positive Mindset: Using Your Best-Self Flow Affirmation

We all have a “best or Flow self”.  That is the side of us that comes alive when we are in the Flow, doing what we do best, feeling confident and joyful and successful.  You can discover what your best Flow self is by following this simple process.

The great thing about this Flow Affirmation is that is draws on actual experience.  Having the affirmation is the reminder of who you are at your best.  This affirmation can be a powerful way for you to make choices to live that best, Flow self.  And by doing so, you are incorporating Flow into your life and cultivating a more positive, success-oriented mindset!

What are some ways to do this?

Author has great articles. She states:

I would be delighted if you should wish to reprint (for free) any part of this article in your newsletters, blogs, websites, and message boards. Please include the following attribution:

© Astrid Baumgardner 2014
Astrid Baumgardner, JD, PCC is a professional life coach and lawyer, Coordinator of Career Strategies and Lecturer at the Yale School of Music and the founder and President of Astrid Baumgardner Coaching + Training, which is dedicated to helping musicians, lawyers and creative professionals take charge of their lives and experience authentic success. In addition to her work at YSM and her individual coaching practice, Astrid presents workshops at leading conservatories and law firms on topics including Career Planning, Goal-Setting, Time Management, Dynamic Communication, Conflict Management and Personal Branding and Networking. She is the author of numerous articles on the various aspects of how to achieve and live authentic success

Another 2015 thread with article& affirmations (Ray Davis)

Whatever I need always comes my way. Whoever I need to meet always comes my way. Whatever I need to know always comes my way. My world is one positive synchronicity after another!

My vision is a powerful and inevitable reality and so am I!

link

Post Three

⇒▶ The Blessings Path
A month of quotes about the blessing path, the spiritual practice of blessings, and blessing prayers.

"At heart, giving a blessing is really quite simple. We innately know how to do it, precisely because it comes from the heart, from a sense of caring and helpfulness. Every time you create safety and reassurance where before there was fear, you are giving a blessing. Every time you perform an act of kindness, providing money where there was poverty, shelter where there was vulnerability, food where there was hunger, love where there was loneliness, comfort and encouragement where there was despair and depression, you are being a blessing. There is no special technique other than having an open, generous heart and a loving, aware mind."David Spangler

12 in 12
Spirituality and Practice

⇒▶ Spiritual Energy Boosters

About site:
⇒▶ Quotes
"There are now more than 10,000 spiritual quotations  Quotes Database, collected mostly from contemporary spiritual books ...more will be posted in the months to come....

This multifaith and interspiritual website, founded by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat, is devoted to resources for spiritual journeys. The site’s name reflects a basic understanding: spirituality and practice are the two places where all the world’s religions and spiritual paths come together. While respecting the differences among traditions, we celebrate what they share in common.

post in process

Current Go-To Threads

• thread-★★NEWEST★★Joyful Beneficial Choices˚

• thread★ ★NEWEST ★★Productivity Ease Affirmations

• —- thread-★★NEWEST★★Natural State of Great \\\\\\$\\\\\\$\\\\\\$\\\\\\$ PAGE 1˚

• thread-★new★★Impressing Yourself

• thread★★NEWEST★★page 1~Owning Your Life & Loving It˚

• thread★★NEWEST★★page 2~Owning Your Life & Loving It˚
        • thread I want to return to-★★wise thoughts...pg. one
          (long time no see)

Today I choose only things I love that add to my beautiful life I am appreciating.

I am creating space for my life I love.

Life continues to get better and better whenever I allow.

I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

What I give too much attention to becomes my reality. This is going to be fun!!!

77063430_2822232767821572_7057967938459926528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Ns2Pi4ET9a8AX-EMm4U&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7f5896c4633a3a8728bbafc138542267&oe=5EEBDD2B

54432450_2031524473563916_7371287765503180800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=L3gLPk0XEl4AX8fqrPZ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b33fa05c46796fd329ef713f69354482&oe=5EF1791C

Synchronicity holds the promise that if we will change within, the patterns in our outer life will change also.

— Jean Shinoda Bolen
Image result for morning flowers gifBeautiful+Roses.gif

My deepest part of my soul's desires are in my grasp.

Sassi-Goddess-1120-1024x1024.jpeg

I am delightfully organized, energetic and productive.

MeditatingMama’s System I like it!

“I am aware of my thoughts and how they create my life with ease, clarity, simplicity and beauty.”

My wisdom gives me the ability to perceive, believe and proceed

I accomplish so much more in less time and with more completeness, efficiency and creativity ♥

I flow thru life-life is loving me. I am EASE💐  

I find it easy and enjoyable to live life very very well daily💞

Law-of-attraction-quotes-and-sayings-from-famous-people252818%2529-min.jpg

“Your mind’s not the problem. Your ego’s not the problem. Your subconscious beliefs aren’t the problem. Your conditioning is not the problem, your family heredity is not the problem. Your past life isn’t the problem.
These are just spiritual excuses you’ve been taught that piss your inner child off.” Matt Kahn

Matt Kahn is a spiritual teacher, mystic, and intuitive healer who, along with meditation guide and yoga teacher, Julie Dittmar, travel the world inviting seekers of all faiths to discover their true divine nature

These offerings act as an invitation to directly experience the joy of easing the mind and opening the doorway of your heart – where you shall discover an endless depth of effortless freedom, and realize in yourself a love that has no end. Matt Kahn

more Matt Khan Quotes coming soon

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know what to do it and you do it.

You know you have within you what IT TAKES to achieve any goal you set for yourself.

You are the exception.

You are the success.

you’re doing it right now.

you’re the one that did it.

you’re the one that figured it out.

“I am centered and calm. Information flows to me.”

“I understand what is needed. I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”

“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”

“Clarity”

“Focus”

Time-is-always-on-my-side-652x1024.jpg

thread-★★NEWEST ★★ happy,satisfied&content {affirmations}

We all have our own definition of uplifting music...Here is a bit of mine190228425.ashx

c17125f36902d0caaa320ecfefdc9cc3--spaces-wise-words.jpg

Image result for harold w. becker quote pics create your life

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content