Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Today is a great day to choose what benefits us on all levels which give us more of what we love.
|
|
related threads in process
thread-★★NEWEST★★-MAY 2020-HAPPINESS MEETING Our Spirit Place Affirmations

I Am living a Divine plan
|
|
thread-★★NEWEST★★-MAY 2020-HAPPINESS MEETING Our Spirit Place Affirmations

I Am living a Divine plan
I Am living a Divine plan
I Am living a Divine plan
I Am living a Divine plan
I am just waking this morning after a little sharing… snd I found myself saying enthusiastically… today is a great day for my morning hot power food energy cereal ( an oatmeal type)…and I thought that is a weird way to get excited about the day. It’s especially wonderful with awesome air conditioning (:
Nothing that excites you in a healthy way is really weird. So today I am grateful to be grateful, grateful for enthusiasm… something to look forward to… within the next few moments, and grateful for an excitement I appreciate.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Choices:
Today is a day of surrendering, allowing and beginnings in areas that greatly please me.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to ♡ ˚Blessed Beautiful Sanctuary's post:
Great choices :)
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true