login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST ★★ happy,satisfied&content {affirmations}

Beyond positive thinking is positive believing.🌈

I believe and practice having a PMA (positive mental attitude) everyday.🌈   I admit it-today is a great day to have fun!!   I EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME, AND NO DOUBT THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS THEY DO 🌈  I praise the delicate elegance of life

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

I focus easily on my key tasks

With boldness and confidence, I am now taking action toward my goals.

I am beautiful inside and out

I am committed to the journey toward caring for other beings, and I am happy to do the spiritual work of shifting human consciousness whenever I can. I am happy to take part in any goodness and any growth we can do today.

I am thankful for all the love in my life

I am GREAT-FULL for the beauty, abundance and love that surrounds me.

I take positive personal ACTion and I REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential.

i set goals, i write them down and review them often . my goals give me a clear picture of my future in advance

I Am living a Divine plan

My highest good is manifesting in my life right now.

I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!

Don't wait for defining moments, create them! Today, I feel so secure, so blessed, and so rich! I have incredible abundance, wisdom and joy!

I have a beautifully intricate and wondrous imagination, that serves only universal love and happiness.

I am a great giver and a great receiver!

Your deep appreciation, and love for yourself, and the divine universe, is expressed openly. You become emotionally free, to express your love and appreciation, to everyone you know, and everyone you meet.

I am thankful for all the good in my life

I radiate love and happiness.

My possibilities are endless.

Wealth is pouring into my life.

I am now receptive to unexpected gifts of wealth.

My energy aligns more fully with love, and with living vibrantly, as I progress on the path of manifesting my light completely, and making visible the light that I am and the spirit that I am, unconditionally loving, benefiting all.

I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.

I see all of the beauty and grace which is around me with loving gratitude.

Love, health and wealth flows abundantly into my life

I am at peace with myself

I radiate success.

My needs are generously met

I am grateful for my health

I am happy and grateful for everything I have and receive daily

I am happy, satisfied, and content

I am so grateful to God for blessing me with a sharp mental focus, as well as inner poise, and self confidence

SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

I am blessed abundantly in my spiritual life. Everyday in every way my joyous prosperity grows and grows.

I follow my own true purpose with blessed clarity of mind.

I live my passion and purpose.

I Am enjoying my energy and my methods of self care.

Hard core discipline is natural to me

I am self-disciplined and self-motivated. I know what is best for me, I know what I want and I act on my desires tenaciously.

I trust my instincts to know what is best for me

I am successful at whatever I choose to do

My heart knows the path, and being heart centered I quickly receive full view of awesome.

It is easy to be decisive with all the good information I allow.

I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful.

The desires of my heart are always for the best and highest good.

My body is an amazing self-regulating machine that lets me do incredible things on a daily basis.

I love how so many things I do are so enjoyable for me!

We daily create an environment of HEALTH, WELLNESS, MOTIVATION, and POSITIVE ENERGY!

Today I choose to enjoy every experience that comes along

What I give too much attention to becomes my reality. This is going to be fun!!!

I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.

My awesome healthy enjoyable lifestyle is is so easy and doable.

I am incredibly rested, refreshed and totally renewed.

I AM APPRECIATING MYSELF MORE

I look forward to being myself today.

I am gifted with creative concepts and ideas. I am creative. I am creating.

I am gifted. I am talented. I am productive.

I AM JUST GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING

- - - My gift of time is valuable. I manage my time wisely and efficiently.

•    →   My spirit enjoys the feelings of blissfully standing back and enjoying this God Given Universe
        →   I love myself for who I am.
        →   I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.
        →   I practice mindfulness in every moment
        →   God has opened the floodgates of abundance in my life

- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience

• I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.

- - - I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

• I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display
              • With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.
              • I Am knowing this day will meet my inner spirit approval
          • - - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

•   →   I am grateful for this miraculous key to confidence, energy and energetic effectiveness.  →   I have awesomely Identified the beliefs which dynamically support my intention!

I am happy and I love how  I choose to enjoy every experience that comes along  →   The beauty of this day unfolds strongly. The creativity within me manifests to its highest possibility.

• -You like the idea of having routines that keep you happily engaged and comfortably on track. This is how you run your life, is by running your routines. You are ridiculously successful with this!  →   You can easily picture that you have become the type of person who feels pleasure in getting to DO your joys and your passions. Your gifts shine through best when you develop your technique, and that is exactly what you're doing.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content