login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Inspiring Yourself To Do Things When Needed

Doing the next right thing

when

you 'think' you don't feel like it√pg 1

in process

doing the next right thing when you 'think' you don't feel like it

I love feeling the way I want to feel when I need to do what I'm needing to do

this thread was created to help me & whomever else would love to join in
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWN_KOA_h96uv9gvt-f3I1DZnneQMGPaT0ZmH-Lbe64YDthEdx3nsboy.jpg
giphy.webp
0ab9d2e280a11b4599f3e3ff302862b1--tesla-s-universe-quotes.jpg
3b550eef1047ae551433cc01b261b359--frequency-law-of-attraction.jpg
I believe in the law of attraction
I believe....
I have the power to manifest my dreams

Love this

FEAR IS FINDING FAULT WITH THE FUTURE.

I am in the present. I cannot know what tomorrow will bring forth. I can know only what the truth is for me today. That is what I am called upon to serve, and I serve it in all lucidity. ~Igor Stravinski

“My inner peace restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.”

81985488_2534136823574624_1215379640579784704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=QXbPHJQxQ_0AX8K8e2Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=e188ccaaa02c2db367223ee040445370&oe=5E94B80D

Today-is-that-day-my.jpg

“I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears.”

“I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.”

"When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe - your loving eternal presence." Matt Kahn

“At some point, you gotta let go, and sit still, and allow contentment to come to you.”~ Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

“I powerfully chose to see the world as a calm body of water, easily and effortlessly responding to the flow of energy in the universe”

mm_835d4724-3f5c-4859-966f-72332d3e63fb.jpg?v=1539759830

“I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.”

Through spiritual maturity you will see new ways to avoid unnecessary suffering; wiser ways to endure unavoidable hardships with grace, and opportunities to turn your pain into lessons of service and healing for others. Your hard journey has had a great purpose! Your pain was always a part of a plan to open your heart to love. Have faith. A miracle is happening in your life; the miracle of pain is transforming you to your highest self.

~ Bryant H. McGill

Awakening is dynamic,

Constantly evolving in accordance with life’s realities ~

Unfolding from ego-self to compassionate self,

From enclosed self to open self,

From foolish self to enlightened self.

~ Taitetsu Unno

“The world is serene and I love being my peaceful best self there.”

When mind is still, then truth gets her chance to be heard in the purity of the silence. ~Sri Aurobindo

“I love my current focus because the solutions that I’m receiving are PERFECT!”

l

thread-★new★★Healing Power

thread★new contribution★★ self love messengers♡affirmations&more~page one

“I love knowing I am enough and that the present moment is the most powerful moment there is; now I can create with wise energy.”

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

Health☑

Without true celebration discipline is obnoxious.     

Adi Da Samraj

"When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe - your loving eternal presence." Matt Kahn

"Love doesn't give reasons, it only offers opportunities. "Matt Kahn

68751142_2396009990720642_9216150083706290176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ohc=djiOv_3BWnEAQktuVef2kf0nrQREgDt-hBMQJC9Njw7IRZiRI4s9b9gog&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=0b3c91ec5977ed416003a5d86a9be257&oe=5E74827D