login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new contribution★★ self love messengers♡affirmations&more~page one

02.jpg

Who have you allowed yourself to listen to that you'd prefer to turn a deaf ear?

Are you engaging in an internal  conversation/dialogue that is not serving you?

 

Begin a celebration process as you listen to the YOU that is telling you what you need and want from your soul place.

 

 Awesome changes and that which  strengthens what matters to you are here right now.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

kahn-whenlackorlimitation.jpg

 

 

 

"When the heart opens completely, you will stumble upon the most powerful force in the universe - your loving eternal presence." Matt Kahn

"Love doesn't give reasons, it only offers opportunities. "Matt Kahn

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am allowing this thread to be a favorite, though feel free to join in. Welcoming you is always a pleasure(:

 

→   EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

I am in the present. I cannot know what tomorrow will bring forth. I can know only what the truth is for me today. That is what I am called upon to serve, and I serve it in all lucidity. ~Igor Stravinski

 

 

→   EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

  →   I am dedicated to increasing my strength and fitness.

 

  →   I love to eat healthy foods, exercise and take care of myself and have fun doing it!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I respect my responsibilities and enjoy doing so

 

  →   My workload is well organized and fun to complete.

 

  →   I plan my day. I work my plan. I make positive changes as needed.

 

  →   I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   Maintaining focus is easy and fun for me

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   MY LIFE IS A CELEBRATION AND GREAT FUN

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

     →  My life is filled with the energy of fun experiences which I gain from in personally powerful ways.

→  I HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF POSITIVE EXPECTATION 

  →   I choose to create a fun, awesome personalized system which is based on alignment, greatest needs, desires and massive action.



BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   My subconscious runs my affirmations on autopilot

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I enjoy creating order & beauty in all areas of my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I give thanks for the simplicity which enriches my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →  How do I want to feel?

  →   My thoughts bring about the kinds of good feelings I love easily.

  →   I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

  →   I am a beautiful being of Light  →   I am willing to see what I see  →   I am willing to know what I know

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

See the source image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

deaa38b79d380da240b4eab6dc0106d0--healthy-morning-routine-morning-routines.jpggoals.gifaffirmation.pngfitness-quote_07.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

if-you-define-the-problem-correctly-you-almost-have-the-solution.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ability3.jpgec48c8b71c7c276eb812b386558277ee--comparison-quotes-the-thieves.jpgLife-Changing2Bof2BAffirmations1a.jpg

thread-★new★Let's Share 2020 affirmations˚...pg. one

thread -★★˚Simply DIVINE
 

thread-★new contribution★★beyond The Secret-Share Videos & Links

thread-★★˚DREAM On...{it's a very good thing}...1

thread-★˚What is your heart telling you today?


It's a new day, and I really like that feeling of seeing 'all' coming  together.

I got this! 

 

We Got This.

 

 

 Feeling Personally Successful is awesome feeling ... Create the feeling and experience a wonderful life

 

 

 Feel free to add what truly inspires you to do what you have decided works for you for your awesome life.Today-is-that-day-my.jpg

Feeling Personally Successful

06f5be31d8280e1bf91692fe7020d0c3--kindness-quotes-great-sayings.jpgI form a 'can't wait' & looking forward to expectation in my mind/spirit... and I picture playfully & creatively being the picture of my ideal productivity   

FLOW 

4a3cd664edf5bbf88a436c9947501127--daily-routines-be-awesome.jpg

I-trust-the-world-around.jpg

FLOW 

More Intentions & Affirmations In Process

c9c932c2cb264b617b0866f9c0bd64e4.jpg

 

4c28307bf1472055cac5da7b0f137ebf.jpg

FLOW 

 

 

  • Everything in my life has brought me to this moment
    • I lovingly embrace my ability to  allow and co-create  my experiences with love and joy.

     

    I-lovingly-hold-and.jpg

    gif-flowers-12.gif

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSarZy5v4nWzez1Zdja_92f_Kok08PpzdQQ4kvyvvU_rl0vUzx  

 I'm sure the last 2 quotes  applies to men too(:

We can all stand to be our own best friend and design the life we love!!!

6920531e07c3389eeaa1e181652a5b0c--group-boards-literary-quotes.jpg

972dbf478dcb7055b499a1b2085e5fb8--homemaker-quotes-classroom-routines.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0-VY_xL1yfDzHfLCKE4Hp2k4kS6Z4H4VwJLT6YP9Vafs8fgX6

be8ec7b2f4739c6307a38ca76609d69c--inspirational-quotes-for-teens-inspiring-quotes.jpg

FLOW 

HARDTHINGS.jpg?resize=360%2C504

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content