login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process★NEWEST★★Spring In Your Step 2020

spring.jpg

related threads in process

created by Flowergirl thread-★spring

created by Poppy

thread★NEWEST★★Springtime Activities

Spring Cleaning

• S – Sweep – Sweep up and throw away your excuses as to why you can’t or won’t do something. Stop being the one who merely comments on what is wrong and start being the one who offers solutions.
  • P – Polish – Polish your heart with all its unwavering and steadfast passion and allow it to lead you to unlimited ways of creatively expressing who you are and what you love.
  • R – Rinse – Rinse away all of the self-doubt that has long coated your motivation and become willing to reacquaint yourself with a shiny, untarnished and larger sense of self.
  • I – Increase – Increase your circle of influence with those who see the glass half full – brimming with possibility and who champion you to do the same.
  • N – Neaten – Neaten your environment and create a sanctuary that is pleasing to the eye. You’ll feel the difference both physically and emotionally.
  • G – Groom – Groom your mind just as you would groom your physical self. Everyday look into the mirror of your being and adjust your thoughts, brush away the negativity and begin to consciously apply the law of attraction for your good.
  • ~
  • C – Clear – Clear out the clutter. Take out what you haven’t used or worn in the last year and donate it to a charity. By clearing out the old, the new can finally come in.
  • L – Lighten – Lighten up and stop taking yourself and your situation so seriously. If joy is our birthright, then allow that quality of being to help lead you down the path of rediscovering sustaining happiness.
  • E – Empty – Empty out your bag of regrets and know that this now moment is the beginning of creating whatever life you desire. What you choose to focus on today colors and creates your tomorrows.
  • A – Arrange – Arrange your time so that you have equal parts work and play. Understand that one isn’t more important than the other. Both are vital for developing an optimum lifestyle.
  • N – Number – Number your goals and keep them in sight, referring to them often. When one is accomplished, replace it with another, always raising the stakes to see just how much good you can embody.
  • I – Inhabit – Inhabit your days with acts of unconditional love. Make it your intention to cherish and champion the good of others without expecting anything in return.
  • N – Nail – Nail up and complete any wobbly communication and unfinished business and if it simply isn’t possible to take immediate care of it, then create a plan to do so.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Marie-Kondo-quotes-6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

post 2 in process

d1d7d22bffecb3a2a260f5f8f6afccdf.jpg

e5a22993561aad3c7c5189ba1ca82701.jpg

61cc057ac1068df8c949db2e305017da.jpg

Best-Marie-Kondo-Quotes-for-Tidying-Up-reset-your-life.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f7b379b5b8bd5b4795784c153ae962ff--organizer-time-management.jpgTime-is-always-on-my-side-652x1024.jpg

Decades ago, I  asked a religious scholar questions about doing what I needed to do...be...have and I'll never forgot his profound response:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhedeyQuqDLMx8eFTxj68plF1uM78oq-0RIiOJxedoIIVb_xj0uA

I received so much from these words:

He trusted my direction.

He helped me create the space to be myself 

and allow what it meant 

for me to be my best self.

7316c21828f2078076b7657dd072c978.jpg

thoughts

So, I ask myself,

what do I need?

I go quiet.

I listen.

I allow.abded654e52f40d8650e0ca710a4e64d.jpg

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

Article  by Kathy Pauuw -HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY-accountability

Happy goals-Healthy goals-Wealthy goals

Jim Bunch, an ultimate life coach who Kathy Pauuw  worked with in 2008, taught her  how to play the HappyHealthy-Wealthy game,

Happy goals: These goals are related to relationships, hobbies, family and free time, personal growth, or areas of life that bring greater happiness and fulfillment. Focus is both on what you are doing and on who you are being in the process.

• Healthy goals: These goals are related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

• Wealthy goals: These goals are related to income generation, investments/ leveraging your money, savings (college education, retirement, etc.), leaving a legacy through charitable giving or volunteer work, and creating an ideal lifestyle for yourself. Your wealthy goal is about what makes you feel wealthy (which may have nothing to do with money). Here’s how it works. You create happy, healthy, and wealthy goals or intentions for the next workday.to read Kathy's article in full-link 

LOVE THIS!

example of today's healthy goals: related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for great outcomes quotesBeyond positive thinkng is positive believing.

EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins

"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi

being-first-2.jpg07.gif

I am enjoying how supportive I am of myself on my beautiful journey.     My energies are molded for the accomplishment of what I need today.     I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love     I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.

As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of freedom into my life.

I focus easily on my key tasks

Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.

Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.

My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.

Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.

when-the-turbulence-of-distracting-thoughts-subside-and-our-mind-becomes-still-a-deep-happiness-and-quote-1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhcTy7TPwCoSJR0B9iiO-8vIuhRyybnaB4EFsqYXvw_GtG3msq

Related imagerelated threads

related threads

saved for thread

saved for thread

new★★

Changing What You Can...page one

new★★The Energy Of Choice

Save

thread★new★★Self-Liking♡

thread-new★★Powerlessness to Co-CreationPowerfulness

thread-new★★Joyful♡-Discipline page two☑

thread-★new★★Thoughts...

thread-★★Enjoying Ease With Ones Level of Productivity {& related threads}

thread-★★Enjoying Values For Self Care...1 {affirmations,quotes& more}

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!

DzUyYrkVsAAsOxc.jpg

Set Your Priorities00019004_88596.gif
A philosophy professor stood before his class, with some items in front of him.
00019004_88596.gifWhen class began,
wordlessly he picked up a large empty glass jar
and proceeded to fill it with rocks right to the top,

rocks about 5 centimeters (2 inches) in diameter. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They all agreed that it was.

00019004_88596.gifSo the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them in to the jar.

He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks. The students laughed. He asked his students again if the jar was full. They agreed that yes, it was.

00019004_88596.gifThe professor then picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else.

00019004_88596.gif“Now,” said the professor, “I want you to recognize that this is your life. 

The rocks are the important things - your family, your spouse, your health, your children - anything that is so important to you that if it were lost, you would be nearly destroyed. 

The pebbles are the other things in life that matter, but on a smaller scale. The pebbles represent things like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small stuff.

00019004_88596.gif“If you put the sand or the pebbles into the jar first, there is no room for the rocks.

00019004_88596.gifThe same goes for your life. If you spend all your energy and time on the small stuff, the material things, you will never have room for the things that are truly most important.

Pay attention to the things that are critical in your life.

00019004_88596.gifDon’t ever take them for granted in any way. There will always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party, and organize the closet.”

00019004_88596.gifThe moral, or lesson, of the story is: Take care of the rocks first - the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just pebbles and sand.

by Author Unknown

When we allow our heartfelt priorities to get attention -our life is living only a heartfelt enjoyable life.

Share an affirmation which represents your energy of LIVING & loving in greater ways

Gratitude for it all is the foundational energy.

I trust in how we take care of ourselves because we truly desire  a sweet life. 

~

00019004_88596.gif

• ~~~~~~~~~~

thoughts

So, I ask myself,

what do I need?

I go quiet.

I listen.

I allow.abded654e52f40d8650e0ca710a4e64d.jpg

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

Article  by Kathy Pauuw -HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY-accountability

Happy goals-Healthy goals-Wealthy goals

Jim Bunch, an ultimate life coach who Kathy Pauuw  worked with in 2008, taught her  how to play the HappyHealthy-Wealthy game,

Happy goals: These goals are related to relationships, hobbies, family and free time, personal growth, or areas of life that bring greater happiness and fulfillment. Focus is both on what you are doing and on who you are being in the process.

• Healthy goals: These goals are related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

• Wealthy goals: These goals are related to income generation, investments/ leveraging your money, savings (college education, retirement, etc.), leaving a legacy through charitable giving or volunteer work, and creating an ideal lifestyle for yourself. Your wealthy goal is about what makes you feel wealthy (which may have nothing to do with money). Here’s how it works. You create happy, healthy, and wealthy goals or intentions for the next workday.to read Kathy's article in full-link 

LOVE THIS!

example of today's healthy goals: related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.