|
|
I Am living a Divine plan
|
|
I Am living a Divine plan
→ I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information. |
|
|
|
♡ → EVERY DAY GETS BETTER "The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi |
I Am living a Divine plan
I really like that:
EVERY DAY GETS BETTER
"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette." - Henry Hoskins
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi
I Am living a Divine plan
|
I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi