login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Help! I've fallen off the Wagon!

Ok, I’m NOT talking alcohol! :) But, I’ve always been a little drama queen. :)

I have been on bMindful since 2008. It has brought me a lot of peace and serenity – between the affirmations and the friendships.

HOWEVER… as you may have noticed, I have been absent for quite some time. During this time, I seem to have found myself falling back into some sad, old outworn patterns. I need to get back to basics.

I know how to take it one step at a time and just get back to the basics. What I need is encouragement and accountability. :)

Is anyone in this situation? I’d like to start this thread to pick buddies to report back and forth to so we can be accountable to each other for positive changes in our lives.

Anyone want to be my Accountability Buddy???

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I love accountability..count me in. Yes..I fall off important areas..Though, to me it’s like those few (or many) steps backward..just waiting for me to begin again..
You have my emails, I’ll be waiting for you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi Laurie~ Thanks!! :) I knew I could count on you!! I’m getting ready to board the plane in a little bit, but will be back online soon! :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Okay you can count on me also, I will try and help where ever I can. Maybe you would like to do a tapping session to help open your energy flow. I find it works well when ever anything starts to bug me. I just start tapping on one point until the emotion subsides. Just a thought, so what ever you need I will help.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Roxanne – did you get my email? :)

Hello MM(: How was your trip??

You know the ol’ wagon accidents happen over time..They are subtle, progressive and slow.

That is why I started a prep thread..Remember 10 days of prep time..to even get really started.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello everyone. I have been out of the forum for awhile because I have a feeling in me that makes me feel like I don’t know what I am suppose to be doing. It’s as though I am just spinning my wheels. It has made me want to give up trying to keep things in a happy light. I have put on more weight and really really need to take off 25 pounds.

I stopped the affirmations, exercise and positive thinking. Tonight I will listen to my “Pranic Healing cd”. Not 100% sure what brought this on but it could be because of all the Earthquakes that have been happening and have felt a few. It made me start to take a look at my life and what I’ve done with it. My soul wants to cry and that is what I need to do. Anyway I am where I am supposed to be. it’s good to have a forum of positive people you can come to it’s a positve family.

Blessings,
Mary

In response to Godscreation’s post:
hi Mary i’m sorry you are feeling like this but reading your post it felt like we are kindred spirits .Have you watched Louise Hays d v d “ you can heal your life – its like the part where there is a doorway to step through to start your journey ,i put one foot in and then slink away back to the painful but familiar way of thinking /acting .
Today imstarting with one affirmaion
I allow the earth to heal my heart
so windows open for fresh air ,make a fruit smoothie for dinner and a healthy tea ( lots of salad ) go out and appreciate the magic of nature ,start a gratitude journal .That affirmation came from a incredibly kind private message from a lady so far away in distance but so near in spirit .
Take things gently Mary and care for yourself as you do others ,love flowergirl

Oh yes, I have experienced the same thing. I’ve been feeling really crabby lately, but I’ve been trying to be positive, it hasn’t worked, so I think I’ll do some yoga, it always helps with stress & or problems! I hope everything works out well for you!!

Dear GodsCreation. I reach out to you with two big arms full of love and light, healing and appreciation. It was not too long ago that coincident with the Haiti disaster, you experienced earthquakes in California first hand. I would think that this kind of thing would “shake you to the core” of your being.
I don’t know what the aftermath of that has been for you and your family but I hope everyone is well.
I’m grateful that you were moved to post. I love your input and hope you stick around and gather strength and encouragement from within and without. Love, Jan

Wow! I was feeling guilty because I thought I was the only one foolish enough to slip backwards instead of moving forward. It looks like it is a very normal thing for us all.

Taking this little mini-“vacation” to visit my older children and grand children has been very healing. I was able to step out of the stress and just relax for a while. Even though I’ve only been gone six days, I feel rested enough to have the energy to start over again when I get back to “the real world”.

Just holding my 3 week old grandson in my arms and seeing what a blank slate he is – gives me the incentive to be the best person I can be – because ultimately I will be one of his role models.

I’m so happy everyone shared their stories here. It really took away the “alone” feeling I was experiencing.

Nah Mary…we’re all in this together. If we felt excellent about everything in every moment we’d probably be a little disconnected. Life does have its moments..When we keep doing the footwork and learning/seeing fresh , remembering what we already know..and being accountable to minimally ourselves..it is a given joy can be in the midst much more often than not.

Though after holding your grandchild, I’m sure you know that(:

Glad you’re feeling better..glad you’re back around..Don’t be a stranger. Maybe if you’re still game…we can begin some accountability-things(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
In response to jancydat’s post:
In response to flowergirl’s post:

Besides the Earthquakes what upset me was one morning last week a man came knocking hard at my door. Since I never open the door to people I don’t know, I spoke to him through my window. He said he was from the water department. He wore no badge and I asked him for proof. He told me he didn’t need a badge because he was a supervisor and demanded I check my water. That was all I needed to start yelling at him and he asked me to calm down and left.

Called the police and found out that this same man and another man had robbed a lady down the street from me and stole $50,000 in jewlery and took her guns as well. So it shook me up. Because jobs are scarce and people are homeless there is a lot of crime in California.

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words. It finally hit me that I can stay in the state of fear and dread or do what I can during these difficult times to realize I am still blessed.

What we do when things are not going well is what is important. I also started walking and started eating healthy once more. NOT EASY! But at least am willing to care for myself again. Made some healthy changes where food is concerned. I like sweets and have not given sweets up but instead changed them to healthy ones. Blessings to all of you.

Mary

Wow, Mary! How scary! I’m glad you followed your intuition!! What a brilliant lady you are. You know, I am such a firm believer that we have protectors who nudge us to make the right decisions for ourselves!!

I am so happy you are safe.

You know, I had a similar thing happen a few years ago at nearly midnight. Someone was knocking on my BACK door. I was alone with my three small children. I left my cell phone and the home phone out of my room – and I have a big picture window back door and didn’t want to be seen. Luckily, I was able to reach my cell phone without being noticed and called the police.

When the police came, they found a big red bag on my fence and told me that is how a local theft group marks empty houses to go back later and rob them. The police took the bag with them. No one ever came back to rob me. (whew)

We have to take whatever precautions to be safe and place our trust in a higher power.

PS: I just wanted to say that ROXIE ROCKS!!! I absolutely ENJOYED the information you sent on Tapping. This is so new to me, but it felt fabulous to try it along side the video. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so grateful that you have showed me this avenue to pursue.

Yes it was very scary thank God I didn’t open the door. When I went to give the police a description of this man I came to learn that he has been robbing alot of people in the area. So I went to all the neighbors down the block to warn them. Came to find out that more robberies were happening a couple of years ago. You sure are smart and calm to react the way you did in your situation. You are one very very sharp lady!

Hugs,
Mary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content