login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★happy healthy wealthy wise

prosperity consciousness-affirmations&articles

I-remain-abundant-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I-respect-myself-positive-affirmation.jpg

related info

HAPPY HEALTHY WEALTHY-accountabilityHappy goals-Healthy goals-Wealthy goals

Jim Bunch, an ultimate life coach who Kathy Pauuw  worked with in 2008, taught her  how to play the HappyHealthy-Wealthy game,

• Happy goals: These goals are related to relationships, hobbies, family and free time, personal growth, or areas of life that bring greater happiness and fulfillment. Focus is both on what you are doing and on who you are being in the process.

• Healthy goals: These goals are related to diet, exercise, hydration, rest and rejuvenation, stress reduction, appearance, and physical, mental, and spiritual health.

• Wealthy goals: These goals are related to income generation, investments/ leveraging your money, savings (college education, retirement, etc.), leaving a legacy through charitable giving or volunteer work, and creating an ideal lifestyle for yourself. Your wealthy goal is about what makes you feel wealthy (which may have nothing to do with money). Here’s how it works. You create happy, healthy, and wealthy goals or intentions for the next workday.to read Kathy's article in full-link 

LOVE THIS!

related threads

Mindfulness PEACE & JOY

With Peaceful, Ease, Trust, EASE-ENERGY.. I

You Only Have Today & Today Is YOUR Day

May I be abundant as never before, that I am now.
May I be healthy as never before, that I am now.
May I be loved and loving as never before, that I am now.

I Am loved and loving as never before, that I am now
I Am healthy as never before, that I am now.
I Am abundant as never before, that I am now.
(Matt Khan

Matt Kahn speaks of -creating from a place of -as never before... & I'm loving the newness and wealth it signals to the universe .

I was destined to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and to spare.

I love my peacefulness it makes living my values easy and enjoyable.

I am truly HAPPY, HEALTHY and WEALTHY in ways which continue to prosper me.

My-life-motivates-positive-affirmation.jpg

My thoughts and words are positive and optimistic and are consistent with my goals for success

I am strong, courageous, content, and thoroughly optimistic.

My present optimistic consciousness and my own happy energy are my greatest success

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Constantly-my-life-gives-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Love this thread! Thank you Self care!

I am better for finding and for developing inner courage.  

No matter how insurmountable the challenges that confront me - I am an intensely alive energy field. I am emboldened, I am courageous and I am focusing.  I take every opportunity, and I seek contribution and growth.

"Finding and living in alignment with inner purpose is the foundation for fulfilling outer purpose." Eckhart Tolle.

In all ways, I prosper. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Kathi: I am better for finding and for developing inner courage.

No matter how insurmountable the challenges that confront me - I am an intensely alive energy field.

I am emboldened, I am courageous and I am focusing.

I take every opportunity, and I seek contribution and growth.In all ways, I prosper. 

"Finding and living in alignment with inner purpose is the foundation for fulfilling outer purpose." Eckhart Tolle.

Thank YOU, Kathi!

Very inspirational post!!!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Once-the-right-thoughts-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content