login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★ASCENSION

I would love to talk about some things that have been coming to my mind through meditation as I have been going through, what I now know to be, my accension process. I cant talk to my family and friends about it because they look at me like im crazy and the other half have absolutely no idea what im even talking about. 

Welcome R. allen!!!

Feel free to share about your experience, and ideas about ascension .... Would love to hear, if it feels comfortable to you.

Selfcare

tumblr_pnc4smcKNF1txwgb4_400.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to R.allen's post:

Thank you for your post, and I actually love the experience and the journey that meditation provides...

I love the experience of connecting with my self through meditation... and I love how it calms and centers my mind, and my mind allows me to take heed of my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and my etherial body...  

I notice that spending time in meditation is very beneficial on several levels, all of which contribute to my overall joy, health and energy. 

I embrace my peace and I allow for contribution and alignment, and love to be present as I deeply relax and release.

I like how the peace allows be to be more compassionate with myself, and with others.

I wish you all of the best with your journey of ascension.

In kindness,

Kathi

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content