login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Your January -December 2020 Affirmations

Start with this month

and add your affirmations you're enjoying for the month

and then proceed 

with each progressive month.

Feel free to duplicate an affirmation, or switch em around within each month

Have fun!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

January

“I REMAIN: playful diligent & exceptionally kind.”

Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.

“I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.”

“EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT”

There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.

My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations   have become refreshing INSPIRATION.

“I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy”

→   My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts all day long about everything I do.                   

Today is a GREAT day to have a GREAT DAY!!!  →

Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances→

I have the time, talent, and intelligence to accomplish all my desires.  →

You’re the one that figured it out.

→ I have abundant
energy, vitality and well-being.

I celebrate the incredible beauty and talent of every cell in my body with ultimate love, appreciation and cheerfulness every moment, this moment.→

“I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats.”

“I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.”

“I am very well organized. Life is simple and easy.”

“I Am the expression of Clarity & Freedom”

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I become aware of and sustain my creative connection with life today Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I freely attend to what is important and valuable to me…and wonderful things keep happening (: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am allowing my heart to feel more and more joy-connected with each fresh new moment. All moments are fresh and new. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I now am enjoying all conceivable ways (and then some) to free up my ‘inner circuitry’ and replace with creative powerful productive momentum. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease… Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷTime is my friend. I work with it, enjoy it, respect it, and allow the best of it.

I TRUST THAT EVERYTHING COMES AT THE PERFECT TIME IN THE PERFECT WAY

MY THINKING IS PEACEFUL CALM AND CENTERED

I ALWAYS DO MY BEST AND LEAVE ROOM FOR RECEIVING THE VERY BEST

I CHOOSE TO EXPERIENCE THE SWEETNESS OF TODAY

I ALLOW MYSELF TO PLAY AND ENJOY LIFE, AND ALLOW THAT JOY TO CONNECT WITH THE HEARTS OF OTHERS.

waysWonderfulPossibilities♡'s Affirmations:  →   Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.
  →   I will joyously proceed;self care is a beautiful way of life!
  →   The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.
  →   My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally.
  →   I REMAIN:perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.
  →   I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.
  →   I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,
  →   I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.
  →   My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.
  →   Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life
  →   I always enjoy the quality time I allow just for me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Selfcare:I Like Right Now♡˚'s post:

Brilliant idea!! This is another good source of structure that will support me as I create each new day standing in and working with my affirmations.

1. I love the freedom and the empowerment that I experience through my use of positive affirmations.
  2. I love the peace and complete freedom in my spirit when I am in tune with soul. I can hear beauty and I can feel synergy in this perfect balanced union! Choice is the great enabler, allowing me to discover my own wealth of hidden passion and playfulness!
  3. I love being ME!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post 

thank you Kathi!

Wonderful affirmations & so very glad you've joined in!!

“My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.”

• ~

Feeling joyful bliss. Being comfortable in vibrations of greater truth and higher awareness. Trusting my voice and trusting my light today. Love everywhere in everything, radiant.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content