login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUQUI

Let’s all wish Coqui a very Happy Birthday!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Dear Cuqui
Please imagine that you are sitting at a streetside cafe.
The Eiffel tower is in the distance.
A guy with a curly moustache and an accordion come up and starts to sing.
Obviously, since he is French, he has a very heavy French accent and for some strange reason he is singing “Happy Birthday” in English. It’s quite funny in MY mind, but, I’m razair (rahther) zilly (silly) zometimes (sometimes), you know. I zometimes (sometimes) get zat (that) way aftair (after) riding around on ze (the) Metlo (Metro) for too long. I’m feeling a leetle (little) light ‘eaded (headed), pearaps (perhaps) I should get a baguette (bread) and zome (some) fromage (cheese)! “I AM CRACKING MYSELF UP RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HERE”. Ze (the) sun as (has) cooked my brain! Where ze (the) ‘ell (hell) is my chapot (hat)? Fifi? Fifi? Stop pooping on ze zidewalk!!! Get ovear (over) ear (here)!
NOW BACK TO THE CAFE!

‘appy birzday to you…
‘appy birzday toooo you…
‘appy birzday, dear Cuqui…
‘appy birzday, tooooo you….

tu a tre jolie, mon ami
(is that even close to right?)
Anyone around here speak French?

How do you phoenetically spell, “beau, heau, heau, Cherie”?
Como tu de “you are awesome”?

Now, I’m going to drop a frank in the jukebox. (Do they still have those things?)
Let’s see…think I’ll go with B-14…
Think I’ll stop by the bar for a sec and grab you a little Champagne for this special occasion…

great… the music’s starting…

“voulez vous couchet avec…”

I make my way back to our little table.

“I picked out a special song for you, Baby, let’s get down…”

SMACK!!!

Ouch… that stings…

Lady Marmalade

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
happy birthday Cuqui ,have a lovely day ,love flowergirl

Happy Birthday Cuqui, many happy returns. :)

enjoy life!

Happy birthday sweet cuqui!! May God bless you with adundance and happiness throughout the year!
Love,
Anoushka x

A full and thankful heart..

Thank-You all for your wonderful Birthday wishes!They all touched my heart in a deep and special way.I will never forget it.:)Now as a Thanks for your Birthday wishes to me I wish this for you all…Laurie,db,Themadcookieman,Flowergirl,best78,& Anoushka and whoever else might post later on.>>>>“MAY YOUR SPIRIT KEEP THE FREEDOM OF A BUTTERFLY IN SPRING AND YOUR HEART BE FILLED ALWAYS WITH JOYS OF SIMPLE THINGS.MAY YOUR ESSENCE CLAIM THE FRESHNESS OF THE NEW LAID MORNING DEW.ALL OF THIS…AND MORE…” author unknown. God Bless you all! You all made my day even more extra special. :) XO

Hey hope you had a good B-day! Had one myself recently. Wasn’t that bad of a day….except that I had to go to work. :-) Had the Friday before my B-day off (floating holliday) so I guess that made up for it. Anyway, wishing you the best. Hope you have a wonderful year. And the next time your birthday comes around, you have another great year!

Hi! Lady D Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I want to wish you a Belated Happy Birthday! : ) I wish you many wonderful things! I hope you are still “CELEBRATING” till your next one and the next one…; ) Be well! God bless! : )

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content