login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Pain and Pleasure - The Power Of Choosing

there-are-no-real-successes-without-rejection-the-more-rejection-55460890.pngThe-secret-of-success-Anthony-Robbins.jpgWhat-we-can-or-cannot-do-what-we-consider-possible-or-impossible-is-rarely-a-function-of-our-true-capability.-It-is-more-likely-a-function-of-our-beliefs-about-..-Anthony-Robbins.jpgthe-only-limit-to-your-impact-is-your-imagination-and-commitment.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-3.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

13538da3f3ea5441866aea4d8a2648fd.pngRelated image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

599a19dcfe87b86d45f52b837cc9d138.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-Picture-1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

4942d661bf4b7fdb5ea35346d3863e99--pressure-quotes-herbalife-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

3e55d85d6d35b3db5d9116405caa936c--wall-decal-quotes-wall-decals.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

f6ca606b593f59710fb74cce81d1ad0b.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5bf400807a24d9cf072190f10c86b915--tony-robins-passion-project.jpg67c21cf34e9f917329ee6307ade9c542.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareEnthusiastEnergy♡˚'s post:

Thanks for putting this thread together!

I love Tony Robbins powerful contributions. He has a rare intensity and he backs it up with alignment and integrity. He has truly created his own abundance and he is self made speaker. He literally walks his talk. There are many fantastic videos with him leading his seminars, and I still remember his words and his works. Great work. For some participants, its a miracle of transformation of despair and unworkability - to a life of empowerment and freedom.

I have experienced very precious gains personally from using his words as personal affirmations!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post

I so agree!!

I love his books, audios & videos... and yes he has in my life...truly added necessary inspiration when I was needing it very much!

You described him very well!!!

He seems to tap into that universal place inside all of us for dynamic energy, when we are ready to  decide/proceed/engage with an element of newness brand new beginnings/creations..and to keep on going when you aren't even sure how. He brings out my courage and resourcefulness!!!

...  most definitely empowerment and freedom!

I love that you intentionally have chosen his 'verbal and emotional energy' to further inspire your affirmations!

(sounds like a plan!)

Thanks Kathi, for sharing & visiting!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content