login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Allow failure to teach you

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to My heart knows the way's post:

Yes, this is a beautiful thought and an empowering thread!

For many years, and even as a teenager, I believed that mistakes are smorgasbord for learning, and we all need a seat at the table, indeed, we all need to grow and we all need to allow learning and welcome the growth, welcome the contribution and never settle for anything less than the truth. 

Every mistake is progress... 

Take as much time as you need to know and to experience what is most valuable. What is the most important to you says a lot about you! 

Being right is not what is the most valuable. People don't fall in love with you because you are perfect! Loving yourself and welcoming growth, kindness and compassion for your self and for others, and connecting with, and knowing how to give and receive love is priceless! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Great truths. Thank you for sharing Kathi :)

mandela-choices.jpg

38600123_2106173772786118_6302949938074484736_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=ns1S1cABVVgAX8Etb4z&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=989551fd1f0f0956f3547f352cf0efb3&oe=5EC2F36B

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content