login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★URGENT: Prayer requests for the Kurds in N. Syria

To All Bmindful,

This is a very sad and tragic time for all the Kurds in N. Syria. Turkey has advanced their ruthless attacks, and it has been reported that soon 3.6 million people will immediately be displaced across Europe. 

Please pray for peace. Pray for miracles. Pray for families. Pray that the goodness of mankind will prevail.

Pray for the goodwill of diplomacy.

Pray that ALL war will quickly become illegal. No government has the right to use bombs or chemical weapons. Please join in prayer, morning and through out days, and into the evening and during the night. 

I pledge to write letters to Senators and strongly urge greater diplomacy and an immediate cease of all shelling. 

Please spread this request for prayers. I believe in the power of prayer and I believe in the might of miracles.

Blessings to all!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

yes, Kathi -prayer done.

“I am aware of the Hand Of God in all that I do.”

{bmindful affirmation # 21924}

Thanks for creating a thread for a prayer of peace

Harmlessness &Peace

is a good prayer for  the world.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Peace is more precious than a piece of land... Let there be no more war."  ~ Anwar Sadat

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

"If we are the have peace on earth... our loyalties must transcend our race, our tribe, our class and our nation; and this means we must develop a world perspective."  ~ Dr. Martin Luther King

Happiness is the new rich.

Inner peace is a new success.

Health is the new wealth.

Kindness is the new cool.  "Anonymous"

"You can love a person dear to you with human love, but an enemy can only be loved with divine love."  ~ Leo Tolstoy

"Wanton killing of civilians is terrorism, not a war against terrorism."  ~ Noam Chomsky

"The strength of civilization is not measured by its ability to fight wars, but rather by its ability to prevent them."  ~ Gene Roddenberry

"In war, truth is the first casualty."  ~ Aeschylus

"The basic problems facing the world today are not susceptible to a military solution."  ~ John F. Kennedy

"Hate has caused a lot of problems in the world, but it has not solved one yet."  ~ Maya Angelo

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

LOVE THIS: "I am aware of the hand of God in all I do."

Thats perfect......

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content