login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new-chat★★The fault is in the one who blames

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

I can't figure out how to upload and post pictures.

I wanted to post the "Map of Consciousness", by Dr. Hawkins.

I keep a copy on my desk top, and everyday, I click on it. 

The highest on the map are joy, peace and enlightenment.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I've just read a very interesting article on this. Thanks for bringing this up Kathi

In response to Love lifts me's post

This is a very empowering thread! Thank you for putting this thread up.

For me, I can see where I am and all the growth that I've achieved by numerous road posts! 

Every time I catch myself or hear someone else using the blame game, I immediately recognize that there is a breach of integrity. The sooner that integrity is restored, the quicker we all become at having tighter relationship with our integrity. And, when we choose to have a greater affinity for personal integrity, everything that we value occurs with ease.

The only way that I know to restore integrity is to tell the truth. Clean up whatever the issue is, with whoever you need to and let them know you one who is willing and able to stand up and to speak up. We cannot control how others respond, but we can control how we choose to respond, and we can restore our integrity with our word, and be about it. 

I love quotes, and I found these to be very worthwhile:

" Love is the energy that silently transfigures every situation."  ~ Dr. David Hawkins

"The teeth of spiritual work occur when we are confronted with that which we cannot avoid. It is the direct confrontation that requires a leep in consciousness."  ~ Dr. David Hawkins

"The more we give love, the greater is our capacity to do so."  ~ Dr. Hawkins

"Serenity is what we get when we quit hoping for a better past."  ~ AA quote

"Love and peace are the greatest threat to the ego, which defend itself resorting to entrenched positionalities that lie hidden in the unconscious."  ~ Dr. Hawkins

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Love lifts me's post:

THANK YOU!!! 

In response to Kathi's post:

This is excellent. I love this. Thank you

In response to Love lifts me's post: :) thanks

In response to Love lifts me's post:

One really important add on: integrity is constantly going out. So, just restore your integrity immediately. No need to add drama. What begins to happen is that you notice things. You catch yourself feeling light and feeling joyful! Just giggling and just so wide awake, with very good connection to listening to self and to others! 

It feels great when you have alignment with your word!! There is such great flow, and such great speed - that you have to slow down for others just to catch up with you!!

Zoom, zoom!!

Very nice thread!

Looking at different times of my life, I've noticed no matter what has come up -I tend to 'look at myself' first. I can only be responsible for myself.

I ask  what part did I play in something that may have hurt me.

Then I  came to realize- it really isn't about blaming ourselves or anyone else... it is mindfully being the best person you know how to be with what you know. And if you're fortunate enough to get into a conversation not pointing fingers ...with others who are  willing not to point fingers... and can look at things with kindness and integrity ... all can learn and grow together. That's functional growth.

What I've noticed is-people rarely interpret things the same way.

Openly sharing with love and respect takes the drama-focus out of everything.

If that cannot happen... another thing experience has taught me is the beauty of surrender. And like Kathi says we cannot be responsible for how someone else reacts... what they think etc... I'm a firm believer everything happens for a reason  for 'all concerned' and so often in Greater ways than we could plan alone.

The growth I've experienced from turning the other cheek and continuing to love...focusing on my self ... creates the inner peace and harmony I need for everyday living and with regard to health happiness and  meaningful relationships. 

would love to continue the chat.

It is a very good one!

I really love theses quotes:

Image result for he who blames others  has a long way to go pic

spiritual.png

And I love the David Hawkings chart also.

I too have utilized it to check in with myself(:

3657264717?profile=RESIZE_710x

I Am living a Divine plan

Placing-the-blame-or.jpg

quote “Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love. Caroline A

c3dd870de078657bf0189b0161adc172.jpg

related article I posted today- It Takes Courage To Be Kind

• ~I love this quote:

945a9ec07557ffe0df328218ebac3543--be-grateful-thankful-for.jpg

3be5247c73f68c5da83c60fbae4875df--quotes-about-opinions-motivation-inspiration.jpgf5a1dbf6afce138a279b1f76bbe235d2--hair-masks-daily-positive-affirmations.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content