login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★It Takes Courage To Be Kind

1bb5d6dba905e2a82008e01f6622fc49.jpg

In  the video which discusses the book  THE RABBIT EFFECT, it mentions it takes courage to be kind.

Everything else so far that I've read and listened to regarding this book and its messages resonated loud and clear. Though I could not  totally get the correlation of kindness and courage.

Every day I  bring the spirit of kindness to my place of work no matter how many people I interact with ... no matter  what a persons mood, disposition or  'energy'

I let go of this idea of courage and kindness and allowed the message some room.

I now see where courage is part of some experiences. It is especially true when choosing a way to be that is authentic and  yet maybe not appreciated by another

This on many levels is not of great concern to me. Maybe it would be if I wasn't as involved in my own life as I am. Though, I love the level of growth that has me  being the energy of the love my spirit expresses to me... in pieces and sometimes 'feels' in full. with kindness, selfcare(:

quote “Your life is a sacred journey. It is about change, growth, discovery, movement, transformation, continuously expanding your vision of what is possible, stretching your soul, learning to see clearly and deeply, listening to your intuition, taking courageous challenges at every step along the way. You are on the path… exactly where you are meant to be right now… And from here, you can only go forward, shaping your life story into a magnificent tale of triumph, of healing, of courage, of beauty, of wisdom, of power, of dignity, and of love. Caroline A

I Am living a Divine plan

related article from a blog

That phrase, “Have Courage and Be Kind” is repeated multiple times throughout the new movie Cinderella (the real life remake of the cartoon classic).  It was advice given to Cinderella as a small child by her real mother before her real mother passed away.  Today in a meeting someone reminded me again of the phrase shared in the movie and for some reason I couldn’t stop thinking about it and what a great mantra it is on how to live our lives.

Kindness:  the definition of kindness is “the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.” And synonyms for kindness include kindheartedness, warm-heartedness, affection, warmth, gentleness, concern, care, consideration, helpfulness, thoughtfulness, unselfishness, selflessness, altruism, compassion, sympathy, understanding, big-heartedness, benevolence, friendliness, generosity, charitableness.

Courage: the definition of courage is the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery. To have the courage of one’s convictions, to act in accordance with one’s beliefs, especially in spite of criticism. And synonyms for courage are fearlessness, dauntlessness, intrepidity, pluck, spirit, bravery, and valor.

At first glimpse it might seem odd to blend kindness and courage together as the core virtues a dying mother is asking her daughter to live her life by, but if you stop and think about it those two characteristics, when blended together they can help you get through most every life situation.

Kindness helps you have love and appreciation for others, even when they may not act in a way that appears to deserve that kindness. Courage helps you live with integrity at all times and in all circumstances, even when you are fearful of the consequences that doing so might bring. We need to have both of these in our lives and often times we need them both in the same moment – for example, at times in our lives it will take great courage to treat someone kind – especially when that someone does something to wrong you or hurt you.  It will also take great courage to know when to walk away from situations or people that aren’t good for you.  And ultimately it will take kindness to forgive and walk away without feelings of malice or anger. And courage is what helps you to continue moving forward with your life.

Have courage and be kind. Great words of advice that we could all benefit from following in our lives. The only thing I would add to it is this, “Have courage and be kind…and choose to be happy!”

Have a great start to your week everyone!

~Amy"

From <http://www.amyreesanderson.com/blog/have-courage-and-be-kind/#.XaGz3ZJKgdV>

cfa2c9ba50ec698bac0e3de156bae8eb--superpower-kindness-matters.jpg0a39fd6716c73e46a1a3c45f61169d01--kindness-matters-acts-of-kindness.jpgquote-kindness-lady-gaga-949x949.jpgquote-berry-gordy-2019-949x949.jpgquote-acceptkindness-lady-gaga-949x949.jpgOur-true-work-is-not-our-job-that-is-what-we-do-not-what-we-were-created-to-do.-Our-true-work-is-to-look-after-each-other-to-protect-each-other-and-to-be-of-benefit-to-one-another..jpgsource of pic-RIPPLE KINDNESS PROJECT

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content