login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Inspired ˚Ease-Action Increases^ Joy & Energy!...1

“I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I’ve chosen to love.”

THREAD in process, though don't let that stop by you-from posting what you love!

how_to_feel_it_real_for_money_5_neville_goddard.jpg?resize=315%2C157&ssl=1

Inspired! Ease!-leads->˚DynamicNeededActions

When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future,

and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE

I ease into all I'm desiring to do today and Wow!! All is Amazing, Awesome and Effortless!

peace-quote-1024x732.jpg

Image result for dr hank vibration action future pic quote affirmation

thread★★˚Create Your Life W/Heart{Simplicity,Excellence,Alignment}... 2

thread new★★Do You Really Know What You Want?

thread new★★Choice,Creation, & Affirming Awesome

RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

1585f1a32d5a62737deaa1e749515f5a.jpg

“I am joyfully listening to my inner spirit.”

{Bmindful Affirmation  #37465}

fc08d644915982def37fb3c407c2460e--abraham-hicks-quotes-loa.jpg

7ef9f6bd9312da917e824f84a09707b4--healing-quotes-mind-you.jpg

288781c1210c4d8157a807e2507a807b.jpg

Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time.
Vision with action can change the world!~ Joel Barker

Related image

1be8e955b31708084c53898331b2fc4e.jpg

excerpt by Dr. Robert Anthony

It is not your action that makes things happen, it is your intent. You can reduce the need for action to a very minimum by allowing yourself to focus on what you desire until you feel the positive energy begin to move within you. This energy is not based on doubt, fear, anxiety, worry or need. If you focus on what you want instead of what you don't want, you will know when it is time to take action. And when you do, it will be effortless. Doors open and the entire universe will conspire to assist you in your desire.

Put simply, you should take no action on anything until you have visualized your desire and made it real enough in your mind that your next action, whatever it is, seems like the most logical step.

How can you know the next logical step? Here is the test that you can give to yourself before taking any action. If you focus on what you desire and still feel overwhelmed or anxious, then you are not ready for any action. You know you are ready when it feels like the next logical step is effortless. There is no effort, no strain, and no pain.

What we want to do is to use the leverage of energy, the same leverage of energy that creates everything in the universe. However, we are so caught up in the reality of WHAT IS, that we feel we must create everything through mental effort and physical activity.Have you ever seen people who seem to have all the wonderful things in their life without much effort? It almost seems like they have an advantage over everyone else. Then you see the people who work the hardest usually have the least. That doesn't seem fair does it? But that's the way the universe works. Unfortunately, those who work the hardest usually have the least because they haven't learned the leverage of aligning their energy. They are going about creating their lives the hard way. They are relying on only their actions to create what they want.

Your-Intention-Statement.jpg

I-AM-SO-READY-TO.jpg

cb244528411e9ce05b6e785fb2e7343e.jpgImage result for pink napoleon hill self love pic

Kathy Paauw ~ Productivity Consultant ~ Certified Professional Coach

If you want to move from feeling overwhelmed to feeling at peace and in control, here’s a tool to help you
get started. It’s called a RAM Dump. RAM is the memory in a computer—in this case, your brain--that
holds onto all those “sticky notes” or “incompletions” in your life.
An incompletion is anything you pay attention or give thought to that needs to be different than it is right now. Here are some examples of types of incompletions:
 Things you intend to do but have not started
 Things you have started but have not completed
 Things you have completed but have not acknowledged that it's complete/good enough
 Agreements/promises you've made but have not kept

goals.gif100421-590x393.jpg

thread-★★Being Ease, Peace, Joy, Fun in Creating Hearts Desire ...1

Do something. Whatever you do, it will be better than sitting and hoping things will improve. - Robert Anthony

ce5f044ead32aeae2c5fdf55ec2abd06.jpg

I think there is something more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers. There aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.

- W Clement Stone

2dfe7e9a2b69d296868fc485af790681--lds-quotes-things-i-love.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I listen and I create. 

I believe that All things are possible!

I choose love over fear.

I prepare my feet to walk in peace and in beauty!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

lovely!

thank you for sharing!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content