login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★new contribution•PersonalDevelopment.Articles

•Minds EyeDreams{See It, Feel It,&Create} 

I rarely get a good opportunity to read a lot of articles in 1 day... though I did today & enjoyed it very much! I read a great question, and will give it credit when I remember where I got it lol 

It asked,

what is you believe

you need to do

to accomplish

what it is you haven't yet done

or done to your satisfaction?

What a great question. It totally meets you where your beliefs are. Try it & see what comes up for you in any area desired. I find it to be wonderful for clarity and inspiration!

How do I live a life that is true to me in this moment?

Jennifer Louden Articles

• Inviting Joy & Wonder
  • "My whole body calms down when I know what to do"
  • "When our brains don’t know what to do, we do everything we can to take care of ourselves by procrastinating."
  • "Yes, fear can convince you not to do things it would actually be good to try, so you will have to outwit fear by leaning on joy and wonder."
  • "Set aside a clear chunk of time to think."
  • "Go somewhere besides work or home."
  • Disconnect. No internet. No texting a friend when you feel scared or blank. You need strong boundaries so joy and wonder can get a foot in the door. 

• Invite joy and wonder to be with you. Whatever reminds you that life is all a wondrous game to play full out.

• Make a list of wondering joyful questions about your project. What am I telling myself I’m afraid to do without questioning? What do I think I have to do? Why? Who could help me? Where do I think I need to do it alone?

• Keep returning to genuine desire and wonder. If fear flares up, remind that part of you that you are simply wondering for now.

• You are drilling down deeper into what you want rather than what you think you should do. You are mapping your landscape of joyful curious action.

Note: this approach rarely produces a neat cohesive plan. Most likely, you will generate some fun and fuzzy ideas of what to do next. That’s perfect! Don’t fall for your mind telling you that you need to know exactly what to do, when to do it, and where it will lead. That’s fear talking.

• to read article in full
  •  

MORE Articles

FROM LEADERSHIPNOWCOM -BLOG

SIMPLE HABITS FOR TURNING DOWN THE NOISE

WE ARE ALL DISTRACTED, and we are faced with more and more reasons to be distracted. And while some distractions seem to be adding to our life, they are actually undermining our growth. Distractions take us away from what we should be doing and kills our momentum TO READ MORE

BEGINNERS PLUCK  

YOUR PURPOSE is not out there waiting to be found. Your purpose is something you build. Being clueless is where the adventure begins.

“Stop wasting your time hunting for a unicorn that doesn’t exist and instead get down to the incredibly juicy, adventurous, life-giving work of building an extraordinary life of passion, purpose, and impact.”.TO READ MORE 

POTENTIAL PRINCIPLE

by Mark Sanborn is about how we can become better – even better than our best selves. It’s not about perfect. It’s about better.

What Do You Want to Improve?

Your journey toward better can be organized into four areas: Performing, Learning, Reflecting, and Thinking.

TO READ MORE 

Four Tools for Breakthrough Improvement

TO READ MORE 

board-2433982__340.jpgboard-2525247__340.jpg3e7c5ed095494f1ca4213dae804f421c.jpg

Image result for I am happy inside pic quote confidence

i-741519__340.jpgboard-2434286__340.jpg

Books HAVE BEEN MENTIONED THAT LOOK GOOD IN THIS THREAD-HERE ARE SOME MORE

Is a Lack of Intentionality Holding You Back?

WHAT ARE the defining characteristics of successful leadership? Mark Sanborn identifies them as clarity and intentionality in The Intention Imperative. Clarity, he says, “tells you where you’re headed” and intentionality is “the consistent action you’ll take to get there.”...Posted in Leading Blog: A Leadership Blog on November 8, 2019 06:59 AM

Leading Clarity THOUGH WE SPEAK of clarity as a destination—as in finding clarity—but it is more of a state we are in. We are in clarity. In Leading Clarity, Brad Deutser states that “Clarity operates on the truth that everything is...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

FEEL FREE TO ADD OTHER ARTICLE LINKS, VIDEOS AND YES YES YES TO YOUR COMMENTS/THOUGHTSBlack_Bat_Flower_-_Desktop_Wallpaper.jpg?10380243001236545725

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZLXLEcTBsAC7c9vvYp8zQSuiQZ5wCLlY0z3Uxfmt8FimirycREQ&s7dd7b5ee76496067543fcfb9c25fe0dd.jpg

thread
-★★thriving in all or anything that is...
Bentinho-Massaro-Quote-2.png

thread

new★★˚DREAM On...{it's a very good thing}...2

thread-new★★devoted to my soul's passion and purpose...pg. one

MORE RELATED THREADS COMING SOON

Image result for visualization, dreams purpose quote picsb373cec1352a64d04d0d89a8e72d28b8.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content