


other threads-I would love for you to visit:page 1

Link to page 1 coming soon
Related threads coming soon too
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
today I choose to see all ways that I am thriving.
|
|
|
I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others
|
|
I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.
|
|
My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts
all day long about everything I do
|
|
Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
|
related threads in process
What If Life Were Perfect/Olaf
|
|

|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content