login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Team Energy

intro coming soon

feel free to post related material(:

Together-we-have-wisdom.jpg

thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

DpIweAyW0AA9k-4.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:

I love this thread!

I love the idea of team energy!!

I love how our Bmindful community is stronger together!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I can tell you a few things I'm most grateful for from our Bmindful website and our community:

~ In the beginning, I was here for personal health reasons. Through time, I became more willing to connect with the online conversations and I contributed, and it helped to open me up to being part of Bmindful. I not only got community, I also got my voice. Through my work with affirmations, I experienced healing, and beyond!

~ I love the incredible growth!! I love my list of all of my affirmations! Its perfect, its convenient! And I use my list daily.

~ I love that the Bmindful community is very receptive and supportive to all members, new and established. Every person is welcomed here. And, all are equally respected. You can get as much community access or you are welcomed to just focus on your personal healing needs without interruption. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi's post:In response to Kathi's post:

thank you Kathi for your kind comment about this thread.

I also thank you for adding to it with such  beauty and completeness regarding  yourself and community. much love!

noone.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi's post: I, like Kathi, I have found my voice. I’m normally quiet and introspective. Also as Kathi states, I generally focus personally without interruption. That being said, I have continued to share and contribute to many conversations over the years. It is a very welcoming, accepting, and safe site. We are better together. Deliberately, willingly, and happily I am part of Team Energy. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post: In response to Poppy's post

To all of our Bmindful team, thank you for all of the beauty and contribution!

I have learned something valuable and substantive from everyone, and I feel joy and connection!!

Definitely better together, definitely power and strength in numbers, agreement and in alignment. 

You have all shown your light and illumination on my path, your presence has enhanced my view, your voice has been a beacon, and your energy has given me comfort and a source of vitality and inner confidence when I needed it.

Our connection, our intentions have brought the gift of what "team" offers: spirit, strength, a portal of necessity for rest, trust and the ability to surrender and allow in the face of greater uncertainty. 

To all of our team, your joy, your laughter, your inner shine is a source of my joy, laughter and inner shine!!

In response to Poppy's post:

I especially like the affirming quality:

We are better together. Deliberately, willingly, and happily I am part of Team Energy. 

love all of  your comments!

• ~
  • My love for hearing others... the joy of communication... allowing reciprocity,  and the separate energy of taking in what works specifically for me on a  very personal level is a sheer delight.All has added to my life to valuable ways.
  • I make the sacred time to include Bmindful in my life because it is a magnificent tool to  continue to find ones voice as we continue to allow our growth....and be a part of a community which allows the inspiration we all bring to assist one another.
  • Wow! This is the best. This is a community which can give and take at the same time with so much heart!

In response to Kathi's post: love this.

To all of our team, your joy, your laughter, your inner shine is a source of my joy, laughter and inner shine!!

In response to Kathi's postPoppy's postKathi's postKathi's post: I am happy to see the direction of this thread. When I created it, the focus was on team energy wherever it shows up.. in all aspects of our lives. 

I love the flow at work, when I'm 'doing my service/work thing' and others -doing theirs ...Through  it all... there is team energy-creating more flow. When the intention is put out there, energy follows.

I love the flow of Bmindful for the same reason.

I love the flow in communication with my spouse, friends. co-workers... all others... when team energy can be experienced as part of the  flow.

As I repeatedly state, we work with our own energy ... in our own way... Though when remembering we are not in this world alone...

the harmony of others is like an orchestra.

All of us being ourselves , and the allowing energy of all else that Is ... allowing sacred space for us all to make beautiful music as individuals & together

energy of team.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1c2a26409a13a64faf3c4aa60ffd3459.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Bmindful Team Energy:

Flexibility and illumination, its what we all do and its what we all need, so that we can keep growing in inner strength and wisdom, in love and in our sacred communities.

Our open channels connect to greater open channels, and together we experience endless flow of an abundant and giving universe!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

You'd think I could come up with a word other than beautiful...when I'm responding to you and your posts... 

Though I must tell it like it is BEAUTIFUL, Kathi.

Bmindful Team Energy:

Flexibility and illumination, its what we all do and its what we all need, so that we can keep growing in inner strength and wisdom, in love and in our sacred communities.

Our open channels connect to greater open channels, and together we experience endless flow of an abundant and giving universe! by Kathi

• ~

Picture

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am we

you are we

I am you 

You are me

to some degree

Together

We are

Community

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

brought smiles!

that's great!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I enjoy peace and harmony with others.

Be peace

Be harmony

&

Be Free to be with all that is.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Poppy's post: In response to inspired-selfcare♡˚'s post:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I'm grateful for our winding road... and my heart and my mind is centered in joy!

Thank you both for your kind words and the unity. 

Love the lift!!

In response to Kathi's post:

interesting thing about team energy/we energy- it comes from I Am-energy not i am energy...

Its's a Higher Place and it is always inclusive.

... involved with a community event the other day... and there was so much love... that the ripple effect could be felt to one's core.

I had joyful tears in my heart.

I love -love.

I love reciprocity with that kind of love.

You can almost feel that each and every person was truly going to pay it forward.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Those I team with bring out the best in me as I bring out the best in them.

It’s easy for me to gift myself and others with the joy of moving forward with what we are choosing to experience.

I embrace the energy of joy, peace and harmony

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content